Episode 01

Shall we make it Real or not?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#1: Oh! Today’s a new couple will be born!

#2: Really?

#1: The new season has started yeoreobun, can’t you see the new set we got?

*yeoreobun: everyone/viewers

#3: I’m really curious with the new couple!

#2: nadoo nadoo

*nadoo: me too

#4: It must be the new couple! (she said as she looked at the monitor)

“Igeo mwoeyo? Heheh” Minho asked the PD as they hand hand him the mission card.

*igeo mwoeyo: what is this

#3: SHINee Minho-da!

“Minho-ssi, you’re one of the candidate to WGM new season, how do you feel?” The PD asked.

“Ah, jinjja? Ohh.. hmm, I hope she has a really pretty face kkk. Aniya, I was just kidding” Minho joked.

*jinjja: really

*aniyo: no

#4: Jalsaenggetda

*jalsaenggetda: handsome

“Anyway here’s the picture of three female candidate, you need to pick one of them, if the one you chose also chose you out of the three male candidate then you’ll be the new couple” The PD said as he pointed at the mission card he gave Minho earlier.

“Ah.. This is too much PD-nim. Heoksi.. Can I know the other two male candidate? Kkkk” He laughed.

*heoksi: anyway

“I won’t tell you but I’ll give you the hint. One from 2PM and the other one is from YG” The PD told him.

“Waaah this is no joke, 2PM? I’m out of words right now” Minho said as he took a look at the mission card.

“Uwah Min is also one of the candidate? We’re the same age, I always want to have an older partner but the older one is the same age as me hahah” Minho laughed.

#1: I’m really curious right now

#4: nugulkka?

*nugulkka: who will it be

#2: Uwah! Haera!

“Oh.. hehe Annyeonghaseyo, rookie soloist Haera imnida. Ah.. What is this PD nim?” she asked him shyly.

“You are chosen as one of the candidate to be WGM new couple, the picture of thee male idol on the card is the three candidate to be your partner if the one you chose also chose you then you both will be the new couple right away” The PD explained to her.

“Ah.. haha this will be fun” She laughed.

#3: Haera-ssi, neomu yeppeo-yo

*neomu yeppeo: you’re so pretty

“Anyway, do you know the three of them?” The PD asked.

“Of course I know, one of them is my favourite idol actually” She laughed.

#1: So Minho chose Haera out of the three and Haera also chose him back?

#3: Destiny destiny

#2: Oh aren’t they from the same agency?

#4: Ahh.. that’s right

 

FIRST ENCOUNTER

Minho POV

Minho: Annyeonghaseyo SHINee Minho imnida heheh, it feels a little bit awkward to be interviewed like this.

Q: What is your ideal type?

Minho: I hope she can speak Korean hahah, I don't really have an ideal type

I walked in to the SM Building and saw the camera crew of WGM. They gave me another card like they gave me last week to make my choice.

“What is this heheh” I laughed as I tried to read the card, as expected the crew doesn’t give answers and keep recording me.

“Please meet your virtual wife inside of this building, oh what kind of hint is this?” I read the card as I saw the picture that attached in the card as the hint.

“Who picked this picture? Look at my face hahah. Ahh so it means I’ll meet her here?” I said as I tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter