Programme change part 1

A Summer's Tale

Eleonora POV

 

I do not know how long we sat on the couch of our new living room. The apartment is really great, fully furnished, three bedrooms with two beds and a bathroom each, a large kitchen and an empty refrigerator.

They promised us a lot of answers, but the only thing we know now more than before is only the amount of the rental and the absolute prohibition to go outside except for when we are in the company of the boys, who, as residents, would know better how to escape in case of necessity.

Francesca interrupts her solitary groan, plunging the room into silence, she harshly stands up, takes off jeans and tank top, throwing them in the air and remaining only with her underwear on, and she dashes in the nearest bathroom "Aaah! I drooled all my make-up!" roars looking in the mirror and trying to wash her face from all that eye-liner and mascara that make her look like a panda.

The light passing the window through the curtains starts to assume an orange colour, which accentuate the long shadow of the table. I did not think it was already so late.

I drag myself forward in my sit, and I stretch till reaching my handbag and, once I grab it, I pull it back to me. I open it, and, on the top of a pile of other stuff, I find what I am searching for: a pair of blue pyjama pants with white little poa and a comfortable orange t-shirt. May be blessed the of geniality I had when I decided to put them in the suitcase as the last so that I could immediately have them at hand after the trip.

I think back to this morning, and I feel again that strange feeling in my chest, which, in addition to not like, I am starting to hate.

I take off the light summer sweater and the pants, carefully folding them, despite knowing that they must be put to wash. It is always strange to have pulses of order in times of anxiety, when usually it seems too tiring just trying to tidy up the pile of clothes on my chair, not to mention the desk.

Sey, the make-up artist, assured us that nothing will happen to that pitiful man, because he is one of their (which I do not know who) top agents and that they had already sent reinforcements on his trail.

And did that reassure us? It would be nice to be able to say yes...

Even Margherita starts to plot with her luggage, until she takes out of it a pair of black sweatpants and a charming red shirt of the summer school's staff.

I am reminded of a Japanese comedy where three girls were in a similar situation. The difference is that one was funny and this doesn't even make cry.

She quickly changes into the more comfortable clothes, while I finish getting dressed with absolute slowness. Then Brigitta, levied up from her indefinitely lasted trance, searches dazed our eyes, and getting only worried answers, she performs an openly forced smile “Girls, do you think we can trust what she said, don't you?”

Which I immediately volve the sight at not to be forced to reveal my doubts “As for now, I think we cannot do otherwise” I say.

“I don't trust her much” Francy expresses serious, stopping her diligent taking the make-up off, letting the water flow between her fingers “maybe these guys are the bad guys what do I know!”

“Exactly, if we do not know the situation we cannot judge or express yet” Mary tries to explain.

I sigh. Mary talking again about experiences, because of which no one can truly understand someone else...what a happiness!

“As for now, let's just dissemble to believe, okay?” I try to conclude.

Therefore Britta takes her briefcase in hand, and drags it to the door of one of the rooms, and warns us “Okay. I'm going to change now” and closes in.

I know that, just now, this gesture is not dictated only by her usual excessive decency, but I want to convince myself not to worry and I also want to convince myself that when she needs us she will speak to us with her too mushy usual way and not keep herself armoured in the room to cry on her own, just as I want to convince myself that the man will be released soon, and possibly healthy.

 

 

Chanhee (Chunji) POV

 

I take a bottle of water from the fridge, open it, and, while I violently let the liquid flow in my throat, I head back in my room.

The dormitory is immersed in a deafening silence. I remember that when we were kids we always ended up jumping, screaming and fighting for every single useless thing; now that we have grown nothing has changed except the fact that we may be a little older and more tired. I sit down on the bed and wait. I wait to understand or perhaps to forget: my mind is completely blank.

Changhyun get out of the bathroom with wet hair and a towel around his head “Hyung, the bathroom is free now” he warns me, just as he always does.

Right now, I would like to be a little less older.

I get up slowly “Yeah thanks” and, without looking into his eyes, I lock myself in that little space that was the bathroom.

It's all so usual that it makes all that happened a few hours ago look like a surreal dream .

I open the tap of the shower and, while I quickly undress, I let the hot water flow for a while before I put myself under the warm waterfall.

The same images continue to come back in my memory, the same scenes.

I stain with the shower to find the right water temperature.

Why the hell did we took that stupid red box?!

Nothing. Today the water is just either too hot or too cold, nothing in the between.

I give up. I end up washing and dry myself off quickly, and then put on, still wet, the comfortable clothes. I feel thirsty again.

I go out the bathroom and find my room-mate busy staring to his mobile phone's screen. This reminds me of our huge stupidity that prevented us from calling the police, only trying to obey a foolish woman.

I go back in the kitchen, and I take another bottle of water.

The door bell rings. I look around looking for someone to open it for me. Nobody. I head towards the door, listless.

I do not understand how we could have got out of the big bottles.

I grab the handle. But I block.

What ing paranoia!

I turn the key without giving me time to reconsider.

What follows leaves me totally stunned.

One of the girls of before, mainly in shorts and tank top, opens the door with a shove, almost ready to attack me.

“What's up?” I ask as politely as possible, assuming that she has with her that strange object that acts as a translator.

“We need to talk!” she tries to push me off enter. It is a woman of really graceful manners!

She is almost as tall as me, and relying on this particular, she seeks to overtake with her mass and then submit me: what a stupidity!

Behind her the other three girls come, dressed in pyjamas, for grace.

Yeah, now I remember. She's the one that slapped Byunghun.

One of them, who seems a transfiguration of Jjoongie, keeps making strange acts to make the being without any elegance contain herself or something like that, I suppose.

“Oh dear God Francy, do not attack him!” a little one with long, black straight hair admonishes. Haha she seems our Miss Right, now that she has her hair down without her previous braids.

“And what the heck, calm down! It's his home!” a reasonable girl reasonably reminds her, dodging with a snap he smooth and, apparently, really healthy brown hair from her face.

I turn the attention away from all that varied hair and turn toward the strange pathetic being that I have above “What I could help you with?” I repeat.

“If you first let us enter!” she screams as if it was the lowest voice tone in her possession.

Then I realize that I am unconsciously standing in a strategic position just for not to let anyone enter through the door.

I try to move, but that face in front of me leads me to do just the exact opposite.

I use an immense amount of energy to make a slight gap to allow the passage. Thus I close the door after all the girls enter.

“Sorry for disturbing!” Jjoongie's twin suddenly does popped out from nowhere.

“Calm down Jjoongie!” I instinctively say, without realizing it. I immediately regret it. But they do not know who it is so it's fine!

Indeed, I begin to hear barking: good! I hope they forgot the name, I pray in me.

Meonji, Jjoongie and Kkangkkangie make their grand entrance by jumping from time to time on the legs of the girls, causing hilarious reactions.

While the shameless chick haughtily ignores them, screaming over and over, to get our attention, the one with the poodle hair admires them slightly leaning toward them without ever getting too close and Miss Right tries to avoid their jumps at the same time trying to pet them, the apparent peasant, in the meantime, takes from the nape my Meonji and brings it up to her face “Calm down mouse!” she laughs.

“Does it seems a mouse to you?!” I exclaimed almost railing. To which the girl startles and shooting turns at me, with her face flushed and uncomfortable.This is one of those moments when my talk without thinking leads me to simultaneously divalent positions of fun and distress “Ah no I am sorry” I try to explain myself using hands to gesture, in the case she did not understand me “the thing is that they all find something hilarious in defining Meonji a mouse!”

“Perhaps because it really looks like one?” she whispers turning her eyes away, thinking of not being heard by me.

“What?!” I repeat, having clearly heard her.

“No no it's nothing!” she turns even more red and leaves the dog on the ground, as she look sideways to see my reaction “seriously nothing!” she gesticulates agitated.

I did not think it was possible to become this red, except for those only times when Daniel drunk “Oh I see” I let the subject drop, making it clear that I understood what she said before.

Jonghyun, intrigued by the sudden noise, enters the living room, and is now still, in front of that girl screaming, confused and shocked. He is obviously trying to avoid her gaze, while when he finds mine he does a silent and extreme cry for help to get out of this situation.

O the otherside, I cannot help but laugh to myself noticing his being still so childy, despite his appearance of an ajusshi.

 






Heyheyhey here it is the first part of the second chapterrrrr hope you enjoy it X3 and please let me know what you think about it