Friction - Part I

A Series of Drabbles - Now Open For Requests!

Aside from food, Mark was Jackson's favorite thing in the world, but in all honesty - at the moment, there wasn't that much of a difference.

 

The two of them sat on the living room couch, Jackson hovered over his boyfriend.  He dipped down, his hips pressing against the boy beneath him, and closing contact between their lips.  It was soft at first, moving languidly against one another; hands exploring soft skin.  Then Jackson pulled away, propping himself up with the palm of his hands, admiring the mess he had made of Mark.

 

Mark's dark red hair stuck up in tuffs, and his eyelids were half closed, his unwavering gaze locked on Jackson.  His kiss swollen lips were slightly parted, and small pants escaped his mouth.

 

Jackson pressed a kiss to the side of Mark’s cheek, “Is this okay...am I like...crushing you?” he whispered, attaching his lips to the side of his boyfriend’s neck; lightly.

 

Mark opened his mouth to speak, but a content sigh came from his lungs.  Jackson chuckled against his skin, taking the close to inhuman noise as a confirmation, before resuming.

 

His back arched off the couch as Jackson gripped his hips tightly, working his thumbs over the soft skin.  Mark wrapped his arms around Jackson’s waist, pulling their heated bodies closer.  A small gasp left Mark’s mouth as the other boy nipped lightly at his lips. When they both broke away to get breath, Mark tilted his head to the side, exposing his neck unintentionally and Jackson seized the opportunity.  He brought his lips to Mark’s neck, biting and softly at the smooth skin before him.  Jackson pulled away with a pop and admired the pink bruises, blossoming at the base of his partner’s neck.  Mark groaned at the loss of heat, bucking his hips up to meet Jackson’s, desperate for friction.


“You’re really freaking attractive when you do that.” came a low growl from Jackson, Mark smirked in return, biting his lip and letting his eyes drift closed again.

 

Author's Note

 

I know these are painfully short, but this one will have a part ii! I'm hoping on putting it out over the weekend. Be warned, things get steamy. ;D

 

- iamnotfire