While You Sleep

A Series of Drabbles - Now Open For Requests!

The even breathing of the two bodies next to one another filled the quiet room.  Appendages tangled in each other, heartbeats colliding.

 

The older of the two reached forward, the back of his hand brushing over his partner’s forehead.  Making sure not to disturb the other, he moved closer, soft lips pressing open mouthed kisses on the sensitive skin just below his jawline.  He left a trail in the darkness to the shell of the younger’s ear.

 

After he had finished, he dove his hands under the covers in search of the sleeping boy’s hand.  He worked their fingers together, pressing light kisses to his knuckles.  He looked so beautiful when he was asleep.  The small slope of his nose curving perfectly, his eyes closed and soft, pink  lips slightly parted.  

 

The older boy felt his partner twitch and he withdrew his hands.  To his surprise, he received a muffled response.

 

“You don’t have to stop.”

 

Both boys let out sighs of relief - and the older turned to face the younger, head on, their gaze connecting.  The younger reached forward, calloused fingers gliding over porcelain skin.

 

“What? It felt nice.” he whispered in honesty.  After his hand had settled in a comfortable spot, he leaned closer to contact their lips.  Warm brown eyes fluttered closed and lazy instinct kicked in.  They both moved against one another fluidly, noses bumping, and breath being exchanged.  They pulled away for just a moment to catch their breath, and the younger took this opportunity to slide his under his partner’s shirt, feeling the warm skin on his finger tips.


“So beautiful.” he mumbled, pressing a kiss on his boyfriend’s cheek between each word.