END

Worth The Fight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She doesn’t know when they stopped seeing each other.  Hell, she can’t even remember when they started dating. All she knew was the love that is once unconditional became mutual and at that time, all that matters is him with her.

It was spring when she came to YG Entertainment to have an early practice. It was her daily schedule, go to practice, rest, eat, sleep, and go to practice and so on. She was a trainee and has no possibility of debuting but still, she practices. When she got on the practice room she saw an unfamiliar body lying on the floor while panting. He’s wearing a white plain shirt and blue jeans. His black cap covers his face. 

Curiously, she snicks in and took a close look to the boy lying on the floor.

“Ah!” The boy yelped. Dara’s eyes widened and immediately took a step back. The boy annoyingly looked at Dara’s figure and rolled his eyes.

“Who are you?” Dara raised his eyebrows. This boy is rude, she said. It’s obvious that she’s older than him why is he so rude.

“Excuse me?” Dara asked.

The boy glanced at her. “I ask you, who are you. Are you deaf or something?”

Her jaw dropped. She’s offended. Saying this boy is rude is an understatement.

The boy stood up and faced her. “I’m Kwon Jiyong, by the way.” He extended his hand and she hesitantly gave her hand. But in the end, Dara shake her hands with this boy, named Kwon Jiyong.

That was the first time they met.  That was their first conversation and the first time he touched her hand.

It was winter when Jiyong asked her to accompany him to a dinner. He said that his mother and father are out of town and his sister is with her husband. He has no one to be with on Christmas Eve so she decided to be with him, besides her family is also not in Seoul and Jiyong is, well, her friend

He asked her to wait near the Namsan Tower and she agreed. It was the night before Christmas and everybody is busy buying gifts, eating foods and be with their families. Couples are everywhere. Dating, eating and just strolling around the city. While sight seeing, she immediately saw Jiyong’s walking figure. She blushed when she saw Jiyong heading towards her, smiling and staring in her eyes. She can’t shook away the thought that she and Jiyong are just like the other couples here, that she and Jiyong are dating. 

When Jiyong was near her he can’t help but smile. He can’t hide the fact that she’s glowing in the sea of people. She’s glowing just like the Christmas lights surrounding them. Even brighter than that, for sure. He can’t help but smile by the thought that this radiating gorgeous woman here is her date. Well for him, this is a date. It’s the first time he’s having a date actually and he’s damn nervous.

She jut stood there and smile beside him. Later on, they decided to eat inside the Namsan Tower and watch the beautiful view up there. He nodded and quietly agreed on her idea. He held her hand and she stiffened. 

And that was the first time he held her hand.

It was fall when Dara and Jiyong really started dating. Just like the leaves in autumn, this two people fall for each other. It was so right. It was so new. It was so beautiful. Falling in love and being loved is such a precious thing.

Jiyong debuted. He and his other band members conquered the world. They garnered many fans all around the world and sang their life stories and thank you to the fans. Meanwhile, Dara, she and her other members followed Bigbang’s path. They are also known all over the world and are very popular. Despite the busy schedule, Jiyong and Dara always find a way to see each other secretly.

Many years have passed and still the love that started last fall was still blossoming and is becoming strong as times go by.

“Dara,” Jiyong called.

Dara glanced at her. He’s driving while she’s sitting on the passenger’s seat. It was 2’o clock in the midnight and they are having a date. It was normal for them to see each other at midnight. They don’t like to create chaos and date freely outside.

“Hmm?”

“I love you,” He reassured. 

He held her hands and intertwined his on hers. It was too good to be true. To have Jiyong by your side is too good to be true.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter