One

Master (Re-writing and editing in progress)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, How have you been? I'm sorry I haven't updated this story (any of my stories) for a long while. I was in Japan on a study exchange for a year, then I came back and was busy with university stuff (not to mention lack of interest for writing). I have changed this story a bit. I decided I wanted to write with BTS characters instead, but I think I may include EXO characters for the plot. Speaking of the plot, I also changed it. Not that it matters too much since I only originally released three chapters. I also edited a tonne of my writing, because when I came back to read the story, I was laughing as it sounded so crap. Hopefully this time round, it flows a lot better. 

I hope you enjoy this version of Master more :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The repetitive noise of heavy rain hitting the metal roof was so loud that it was beginning to interrupt the intense thoughts of the eight cloaked individuals, surrounding a wooden table in the centre of the tiny, stone room they were in.

This unfortunate, and rather depressing, weather was annoying one cloaked individual in particular.

“Oh my god! I swear, if this stupid rain doesn’t let up soon, my brain is going to explode!” She uttered in annoyance and discomfort, her eyes beginning to transform from their regular brown to a crimson red. The cloaked woman then turned to the fourth eldest and glared intensely at the side of the blue-haired man’s face.

“I already told you Harri, I don’t mess with the weather unless it’s absolutely necessary,” Said the man as he sensed his sister’s fiery glare. “We’ve known each other for a while, you should know this by now.”

“But Namjoon, I already have an ear-splitting headache, can’t you just lighten the fall a teeny tiny bit?” Harri pleaded, pursing her lips together, to which her brothers and sisters rolled their eyes.

 “No, it’s just a little rain. You can handle it for another few hours until we get home.” With the reply that came from the elder’s mouth, the fiery attitude of his sister returned as she crossed her arms and whipped her head to the side vigorously causing her auburn locks to fly in the same direction.

This time, it wasn’t only Harri who was starting to reveal their impatience.

“Are you kidding me?! We’ve been here in this stupid room, which happens to be falling apart, for three hours already. What else do we need to discuss?”

“Sal’s right Nami. I don’t know how much more listening I can take.” Added the youngest of the eight, who was struggling to stand so she could keep her head above the table and feel like she was a part of the conversation. Everyone believed she was strong and is clearly an important member of their family, but they couldn’t help thinking her to be adorable, especially when she was using her tiny eleven-year-old hands to help hold herself above the table.

“Yeah, I agree with little Haru,” Said one of the other four females, the hood of her cloak resting on the base of her neck showing off her short, ash-brown hair.

“Hey! I’m not litt-“

Sal cut off Haru and with his forest green eyes, he glared at the older female as if he had just been insulted.

“Aki, please, I think you mean you agree with me! I was clearly the one who sai-“

“I’m really bored of listening to you all talk about stuff I don’t give two s about. No offence Yoongi.” Continued the short-haired woman, ignoring Sal and annoying the second eldest, who was standing by himself near the exit of the dimly-lit room.

Being cut off only made Sal more pissed off than he already was, evident from the way his eyes were glowing a more vibrant green. Before he had the chance to make an attack on his sister, another one took the chance to embarrass and gang up on their elder sister.

“Ha! Yeah right Aki. You just wanna go back home so you can watch more of your weird ” Harri exclaimed, probably loud enough for the whole town to hear, causing the shocked female’s face to turn red in embarrassment while Sal was bent over holding onto his aching stomach from laughing so much. However, his moment of extreme happiness did not last long as Aki shut the red-head up immediately.

“Why don’t you shut your mouth Sally, you wouldn’t want Seokjin to know who pulled that horrible warm water prank on him last week, do you?” Aki quickly retorted to the younger male, who instantly bit his tongue in distaste. There was one thing he absolutely hated (other than Aki of course), and that was getting hit by Seokjin. Mama Seokjin, as most of the eight called him was practically the mother of their family, and he was one of the scariest when angry. Especially when he hit really hard.

The older female happily smiled in triumph and decided to take her attention off the defeated man and instead turned to softly pat Haru’s soft golden hair, who was still annoyed that she was called little.

However, Aki didn’t know that there was an object crafted from Sal’s anger silently slithering towards her feet. Unfortunately, for Sal (of course), he was interrupted just before his vine snake made contact with Aki’s ankle as Seokjin’s large hand made harsh contact with the back of the concentrating red-head, causing the slithery vine to disappear into the ground.

“What the hell! I was so close!” The frustrated man turned around in annoyance only to be met with the soft but menacing brown eyes of the one and only, mama Seokjin. Sal’s anger dissipated into thin air as it was quickly replaced with fear. The frightened man stood still unsure as to what his punishment would be, but he was hoping it wouldn’t be as bad as last time. After about half a minute, the elder of the two chuckled at how visibly tense the younger looked.

 “Don’t worry, I won’t hit you. I think the last punishment was harsh enough to last a while,” Seokjin stated patting the other’s shoulder to calm him down, “You should loosen up a little, it’s not like I hurt you all the time,” continued the tall, brown haired man, allowing Sal to properly relax.

Seokjin was, however, using this sudden calmness in his own advantage.

“Oww! Why’d ya do that for? You said you weren’t gonna hurt me!” Whined the younger of the two as he quickly brought his hand up to the stinging area on his arm, to which he assumed Seokjin as the culprit.

“I didn’t say anything about punishment for that prank you pulled last week Sally,” explained a calm but stern Seokjin who was fixing the sleeves of his cloak, while Sal cringed at the unfavourable nickname he was ‘gifted’ by the youngest.

The younger of the two was about to complain again, but as soon as he saw the deadly look on the other’s god-like face, he decided to just stay quiet. Seokjin decided to use this moment to lecture the red-headed man to which several of their surrounding spectators giggled.

“I wanna boss Sally around too!” Haru excitingly announced raising her little arms in the air, causing more chuckles from those around them and earning a hard glare from the mentioned man.

 “C’mon guys! Don’t laugh, you’ll encourage her.” Whined Sal for the umpteenth time within the past thirty minutes.

“Oh shut up Sal! You always give us when we’re on the receiving end.” Harri stated, annoyed that they were still in the tiny, damp room, which was beginning to feel claustrophobic. With this, most of the others in the room nodded in agreement with the auburn-haired woman, to which an irritated Sal huffed in defeat, finally ending the argument.

The eldest of the eight had been patiently waiting for everything to die down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter