Chapter 1

Rare for the Heart to Understand

 

"A little more to my coffee, please" Kimi Michealis said as she looked down at her twiddling finger, which was meddled with the handle of her mug.   She tossed her auburn hair over her eyes and huffed.  

" Sweetie, you okay?"  Kimi looked up at the waitress who was holding the coffee pot in her hand, this woman was Eliza James, a 27 year old brunette, Kimi watched this woman, and thought what would it be like to walk in Eliza's shoes for the day. Kimi did this alot, staring at people, she would ponder about being them. She wondered what Eliza did when she finished working here at the local Ryan's.  Did Eliza have a good life, or was it like living in her own personal hell?

" Eliza, is it?" Kimi said reading the girl's name tag " I am fine, thanks for your concern"  Kimi said and then giving a light nod. She smiled at Kimi and then poured more coffee into the mug, Kimi was holding and then took some small milk packages and handed them to Kimi. " Thanks" Kimi said. 

" Your welcome sweetheart" Eliza said and then patting on Kimi's shoulder. Kimi huffed again and looked down at her plate, and felt like she couldn't eat. 

" Happy 19th Birthday,Kimi"  Kimi said talking to herself as she pushed her plate up. She sighed and then stood up. She reached into her back pocket to get out some money to pay Eliza. When she pulled out her and with some cash in her palm, a picture fell out. She bend down to pick up the picture and she grabbed it, in the picture it was her from a few years before. The picture was a wallet sized and in the picture next to Kimi was a boy. " Adrian..." Kimi said, she remembered him. That boy had been a nightmare for her, she only kept the picture because she had loved him. She was only 15 and she noticed looking back, she had of been stupid. He was always draping his arms around her, trying to slip her a tongue every now and again. 

She huffed and then crumpled the picture up in her hand. She rolled her eyes and as she paid for her meal she threw the picture away. " Ungrateful son of a Bit.." She went on to say her word, when her words where cut, when she saw a 5 foot 8 blond walking threw the door. He was gorgeous, and she swallowed hard as he walked past her. Her thoughts on him  was that he was a bad boy, she saw him as like an Asian James Dean. 

" Jay, I can't believe our bus broke down, here, this place " Kimi looked at the dark skinned boy, next to the blond. She couldn't agree with the dark skinned boy more. This town was the worst, and the story stretched more then the people, more then the history. 

" Chase, stop making a big deal about it, at least they got this place" The blond said and then as Kimi was standing there, she walked over to the game machine and pretended she was going to play a game she noticed who the two boys were.  The blond was Jaebeom "Jay" Park, the lead dancer in a very famous break-dancing crew, called AOM.  Chase was Chase " Cha Cha"  Malone, a dancer and a singer himself. 

Kimi thought about AOM, they where highly known for Jay's well know status as a korean popstar and videos on youtube, and wiping out the crew with there " Bad moves"  Kimi had been following the crew for short of 2 years now. She discovered them, when she was going threw her stage of trying to change to get better guys after she broke up with Adrian. She feel in love with the crew over youtube, but she would of never thought in a million years that on the day of her 19th birthday she would be so close to him.  Jay Park he also happened to be a famous Korean Pop Star who was born 5 years, 7 months and 19 days and 2454 miles from her, in Edmonds, Washington. 

She felt froze and she didn't know what to do, " Dang it I left my wallet on the bus" Jay said and then Chase looked at him. 

" Damn dude, I guess we gotta go back" Chase said and they turned and as they where walking past her, Kimi moved and she fell right into Jay.