Per Sempre

Two people that fell in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word Count: 1.7k

 

 

Park ChanYeol and Byun BaekHyun meet each other at the first day of class in university, starting with a new year of studies and sleepless long nights; they meet because a certain little dark haired Byun poured his black-without-sugar coffee all over a certain alarmed Park rushing to be on time for his first class of the day.

Park ChanYeol was in his second year of Medical School and Byun BaekHyun was in his third year of Laws.

To compensate for the coffee incident, future Atty. Byun accepted a date with future Dr. Park.

“You look…Good.” ChanYeol had said the day he went to pick up the older at doors of the boys dormitory.

“You’re the hottest guy I’ve seen in this university.” BaekHyun had said when the date was over.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

They became closer after that date; they became too close the rest of their friends would say.

Park ChanYeol and Byun BaekHyun turned best friends, boyfriends, lovers; they turned the life of each other. Despite their tight schedules in university, they made time to stealthily see each other between classes, breaks, lunch time, or any other free time.

Their roommates were tired of listening filthy sounds and curses during Friday nights. They would usually tried to run away to avoid the lovebirds, but there were counting times when they would have to witness really awkward situations, for them at least, because Park ChanYeol and Byun BaekHyun were deceitful and noisy; very noisy and really .

 

Seven months after ChanYeol’s graduation that went a year after BaekHyun’s; they decided to move together downtown to a comfortable apartment. They could afford it after all; they were a doctor and a lawyer. And despite they were newbies at their works they were pretty good and escalated quickly in their jobs.

 

Two years later, Park ChanYeol had become Head Doctor; everybody could witness how hardworking Dr. Park was. Byun BaekHyun was working at his own lawyer’s buffet; and all his co-workers were afraid at how frightening Atty. Byun was sometimes.

They were still in love with each other, their love was so big and lovely and real that was annoying as hell to stay with the pair more than three seconds. But they felt like something was missing.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“BaekHyun…”

“What?”

“Marry me.”

“With you?”

“Yes, with me.”

“. . .”

“. . .”

“Okay, it’s not like I have another choice.”

“It’s good that you know it.”

“ChanYeol…”

“What is it?”

“I love you.”

“I love you more.”

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Six months after the proposal, Park ChanYeol and Park BaekHyun were having a dreamed honey moon in some Caribbean island from pacific, away from all the moves of city and the worries of work.

That night, they loved each other like never before; they made love in way that they were one. No doubts, no worries, no fears. They belonged to each other. ChanYeol was BaekHyun’s and BaekHyun was ChanYeol’s; everyone knew. The whole world could walk through fire just to confirm their true love.

It is unpredictable how fate brings us to certain people on the road; it is unpredictable how sometimes fate is in our side to achieve our happiness. It is mysterious how fate works in the lives of people.

 

“ChanYeoru, what would have happened if I didn't spill my coffee on you?”

“I wouldn't have had a burn in my chest and I would probably have lost the best moment of my life.”

“We could have seen each other in college some time.”

“We were in different careers, different buildings, and different years, what you say?”

“It was good that I were to buy coffee.”

“It was good that I were late that day.”

 

Nothing was missing now; everything was completed. They belonged to each other in front of law, the world, and especially to themselves.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“KyungSoo…”

“Was it positive?”

“Yes, oh , what I’m going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter