Trouble

Fatal Attraction

Chapter 2:

 

We were here now in the cafeteria, waiting for our turn to order a decent meal. I was just kidding in the decent meal. Everything they had here were not decent but extravagant. I wondered how formal the students ate in here. Were they using the many utensils like in fine dining restaurants? Hell! I didn’t even know how to use all of that.

 

CL elbowed me to my side to get my attention. I looked at her questioningly. She pointed to her front which was Bom. I sighed and just gave her the shrugged of the shoulders to her quiet question. Even I didn’t know how Bom managed to be y with all the food she puts in . She was busy getting bread while talking to the cafeteria lady.

 

When we all got our food, we looked for available seats. And should I say cliché as it was, the only available seats were in the red haired bimbo who was making out earlier together with some of her friends and oh! The boy he was making out too with his friends, I guessed.

 

Well, the boy had some irresistible charm even without doing anything. He had a well-toned body, the bed hair which I guess made by the bimbo who was sitting in his lap, the y mouth and the piercing eyes who were looking directly at me while his bimbo was kissing him.

 

I gave him the blank look. Well, he caught me, eye him and if I was the typical shy girl who was caught doing naughty things will blush but I am not that girl. CL talked about eating outside because there were available chairs there. I looked past him and nodded.

 

We were walking towards them then walked past them but the bimbo had a plan, I didn’t like. She stretched out her foot to trip us but I was as agile as any person I jumped off it and even CL too. Well as they say, it never goes as you plan. Bom tripped and all of her food splattered in the floor. CL and I quickly went out of the way. But one thing you don’t do to Bom was touch her food because all hell breaks loose.

 

An agitated and angered Bom stood up and pulled the red hair of the bimbo sitting in his lap. The bimbo was dumped in the food mess of Bom. Just like earlier, CL and I were withholding our laughter. Well, who wouldn’t laugh? She was messy as hell. Bom foods were consisted of red and white sauces. She had spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, milk, juice and many others.

 

Then I heard the red haired girl shouted and attacked Bom but she didn’t go that far because she slid down. CL erupted in laughter but the whole school body was silent but I can see them holding their laughter.

 

The two other minions or the cronies…oops! It was her two girlfriends. They stood up walking to help her but CL and I pushed them back at their seats and gasped were heard in the whole room. “No, pretty ladies,” I wanted to puke when I said that. “This fight is a one on one.”

 

“No helping,” CL said raspy because of her laughing.

 

The boys who were with them were looking at us like we were specimen from a laboratory that they can’t decipher. Then we heard another thud. She was on the floor again and this time face first. CL was laughing again but this time the two minions glared at her. She just gave them a raised of a brow.

 

“Bom, you don’t want to consume the whole lunch time for this, right?” I said and all eyes were on me. Well, I had the ‘I don’t care and it is boring expression’ on my face.

 

Bom face fell. Another thing about Bom, she didn’t like the thought of skipping a meal. It was a serious crime for her. “!” She cussed that made the whole room silent again. “If you ing trip me again, I would not care of your pretty little face, !” She shouted at her. She then stomped back towards the line again.

 

“Did she say the ‘f’ word and the ’b’ word?” CL said astounded.

 

“Yeah, she just did,” I said casually. “Let’s go take our seat before someone grabs them. You know it is a crime for Bom to miss her meals. And I wouldn’t enjoy her litany about it.”

 

“Yeah, I get you. I don’t want to experience that again.” We were walking when someone grabbed the trays in our hands and crushed us in a bear hug. “I can’t breathe, you a*shole.”

 

“Well, we didn’t mean to kill you,” he said.

 

I patted his cheek. “It is okay, Bae. No harm done. And please put me down,” I ordered. Youngbae Dong was our friend and he is also part of death.

 

“Daesung, put me down now,” CL screeched. Daesung Kang was also our friend and part of death. Daesung being the hard headed fool put her in his shoulders. I rolled my eyed at his antics. He just gave me a wink.

 

I was hug in the back and the familiar smell of vanilla. “Hey, Lyka,” I greeted.

 

I heard her huff. “You’re such a killjoy.” She pouted. Lyka Dicello was our friend too and of course, she was part of death. She and Youngbae were the star crossed lovers as we call them. Lyka and Youngbae was an item since their freshman year.

 

“If you change your cologne, then maybe I can guess the wrong one. Am I right Amy?” I looked at the familiar red haired girl. She gave me a grin and nodded. She then kissed me in the forehead. Amy Fanello was our friend and also part of death.

 

We, Bom, Cl, Daesung, Youngbae and I, had all the same tattoos in our back; it was the bullet and sickle. Mine was just slightly different because I put thorny rose vines twisted on each thing. It was like entrapment for me. The two girls had the bullet tattoo in their back.

 

“Oh hey guys!” Daesung said to the three boys sitting with the bimbos earlier. They gave him a nod. “You can sit with us, outside,” he said to us.

 

I grabbed my tray in the hand of Amy. “That’s what we are going to do if you didn’t interrupt us,” I retorted.

 

He chuckled. “Feisty, I like that.” I rolled my eyes in response.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

We waited for Bom to come to us. She was taking her time in getting here. It was when a loud screamed got our attention. CL and I jolted up and ran back inside, only to find Bom clutching the minion’s throat. She was getting paler and paler.

 

“Stop them, Daesung, Youngbae,” I ordered. They nodded. Daesung pulled Bom away from her then Youngbae held off the other girl. I saw a few scratches from Bom but the other girl was much worst.

 

“Hey ! I dare you not to do that. Do you know that having a knife point towards other can be pointed back at you?” CL said coldly. The girl stopped dead in her tracks.

 

I sighed then I walked towards Bom. I held her chin and she glared back at me. I held it firm and looked into her eyes. “Bom, when did you become a psychopath?” I joked.

 

Bom heaved a sigh. “I’m not a psychopath but they threw my food again,” she hissed. She hadn’t calm out yet. I told you food was her weakness.

 

“This is not over,” the boss shouted.

 

“Can I ask what your name is?” I asked.

 

She looked back. “Remember it well, Minzy Gong,” she spat.

 

“I’ll remember it,” I replied. I turned my attention to my friend who was still fuming in anger. I turned back and saw a bottle of water. “Can I have this?” I asked the owner, which one of these three was it?

 

“Sure,” the tall black haired haired guy replied.

 

“Thanks,” I muttered. Then I went back to Bom who was in the hold of Daesung. “Move back a little, Daesung,” I said. He did what he was told. I poured the cold water to Bom. The whole room gasped and gawked at the scene.

 

“What the hell!” Bom shouted at me.

 

“Have you cooled your head off?” I replied.

 

“Who wouldn’t cool off if you pour freezing cold water in her head? You !” Bom shouted while shivering.

 

I just smirked at her. I pulled of my jacket and put it in her shoulder because she was shivering. Daesung gave a wolf whistle. I pinched his cheeks in warning not to do that again but I was just teasing him. He sulked like a kid while caressing his cheeks.

 

I felt a cold stare. I looked back only to find his eyes, eye me. When he reached on my narrow slit eyes, he just gave me a smirk. I smirked back, I saw his features harden. Payback is a , boy.

 

“Let’s go. My home is just near. You can change there and get treatment for your scratches,” I said. Bom nodded still cold. Daesung pulled her at his side and walked out.

 

CL came to me with a knowing smile. “Someone is checking you out,” she whispered. I didn’t reply. “Spoilsport,” she muttered. “You should have blushed even just for show.”

 

I looked at her. “You should do that in freshman year not in senior year. And blushing is not my game,” I replied. I heard her say I hate you but I only laughed at her and she glared back.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When we’re at home, Nanny Fe came rushing at us, worry all over her face. I told her it was just a girl fight. Bom took a bath and I gave her new undies and change of clothes. She was then taken care of by Nanny. The scratches were not that deep, they were all shallow. So I guessed that Minzy girl didn’t have a chance to fight back.

 

We were now in the dining room eating lunch and Bom was like a starved person who didn’t eat for days. CL and I were always at awe when we saw her eat. How can she gobble all that up? Nanny then prepared us tea to calm us down.

 

“So, they said that we need to live in our own house?” CL said.

 

“Yeah, so have you found a simple house to live in?”

 

CL smiled at me. “Yes, it was a simple house that has three big rooms in the second floor and the first floor will be the living room and kitchen,” she announced happily.

 

“Then why didn’t you take it?” I asked her then sipped at my tea.

 

“Well, I was waiting for your approval,” CL said.

 

I raised an eyebrow. “Why? Is my approval needed?” CL shook her head. “Then get it. I will talk to mama and papa about this,” I said.

 

“Will they not be sad of you moving out?” Bom asked.

 

“Nope, they won’t. They are going out most of the time after all,” I replied still enjoying my hot tea.

 

“Then we’re moving out!” Bom yelped.

 

Yes, we were going to move out because we can’t party in our house. The damages in the furniture and fixtures in our houses were not the normal price range. And what happen in parties were people get laid. I needed to get out of the drama of my parents’ if they caught one like that.

 

“What are we going to do with the serpent princess?” CL asked.

 

“Well, since someone here didn’t control her grip earlier. She almost gave out her strength in our first day in school. But the three boys were the most dangerous in my sight,” I said.

 

CL smirked at me. “The one who was checking you out?” she teased. I rolled my eyes at her but Bom joined in the teasing. I cleared my throat then they quieted.

 

“Those boys are oozing…” I was cut off.

 

“With appeal,” Bom said. The two of us looked at her, like she said something out of this world. “What?” She snapped at us. “Tell me if you didn’t feel that?” She challenged.

 

“Yeah, she had a point there,” CL answered.

 

“They were oozing of being dangerous,” I continued not bothering with their blank stares. “I need information on those boys,” I said to them in my serious tone. Then they became serious too and nodded in response.

 

“How about the Minzy Gong and her two minions?” Bom spat like she tasted something bad.

 

“In her actions earlier and the reaction of the normal people in the cafeteria, she is the queen bee in the school. So you just fought the queen bee in her turf. We were lucky that the other serpents didn’t join your fight,” I remark.

 

“Well based on their reactions earlier, the girls were in the lower ranks of the gang chain,” CL expressed.

 

I nodded in agreement. One thing that can confuse you in their tattoos was that they were all the same in lower ranks and higher ranks. This was the dilemma we had and if the people who killed my brother were a higher rank, it was going to be a huge disaster.

 

Huge disaster as may be but it was never going to be a hindrance for me. I was going to get the killers by any means. And the plan was already in motion and it was going to bit their asses. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

I hope you like it!

Upvote!

Comment!

Subscribe!

-authornim