Resolve

Our Last Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" What the-? Explanation, please? " Luhan let out his sigh after hearing my? Don't know- maybe my question?

" A necklace. This emerald green belong to you while I keep this ruby red necklace with me. Any outstanding things you want to know from me? " Luhan roll his eyes. What a lovely big brother, this kind of attitude make me hate him the most.

" Aish, J-E-R-K! " I keep my pouting face straight to his face.

" Well, what did he told you just now? " I look up to him who stands beside me as if he is about to leave me.

" Nothing... Just friendly reminder. " Luhan knows me well. He has this psychic power that able to read my mind. He knows whether I'm telling the truth or not.

" Just friendly reminder huh? Well guess what? I don't believe you... " I search for words...I'm at loss for one.

" He wants you to stay with him, right? So what did you said to him? " Luhan continues. He seems interested so he sits back right next to me.

" I turn him down... " I can't finish my words.

" You shouldn't do that. You need to accept his request this time. " I don't want to believe that's my brother speaking.

" But- He doesn't want to bring you along!! " I yell at his face. My pale skin turn red.

" It's the best for both of us. I won't let us rot in the orphanage. You need a family so I am. " I won't budge. I won't listen to him!

" You are crazy! I What are you? A stranger? Yes, I need a family and you are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter