Final

It's not Over

Hanhae’s POV:

It’s been 1 week after the 3rd episode of show me the money 4 tv show aired. I remember exactly when i have to choose someone for 1 vs 1 battle. i’m kinda irirtated because the person that i want to challange is gone because another person picked them.. but when MC called my name and he asked me to pick someone. I’m confused and i don’t know what should i do but i think i have to choose this person well because his name is simple.

“Hanhae, who do you want to pick?” said the mc.

“Umm.. that guy who wears all black outfit and has all pass tag” i said

“okay, One please come here” said the MC.

Then he came here and he bowed to me and smiled “Nice to meet you” he said. Wow he’s kinda polite.

“Nice to meet you too” i said as doing handshake with him.

After that, at the break time, we introduce our self after that we continued to pick what BGM that should we use in the 1vs1 competision. I just relized that he’s 4 years younger than me. i’m kinda shocked because we’re so similar and fits each other. Rather than rival, i see him as my younger brother because he listen me well and respected me eventhough i’m from Busan and he’s from Seoul, he didn’t make fun of my satoori. It makes me blushed. Damn i’m not gay but i don’t know i have a weird interest with this kid.

“What’s wrong hyung? your face looks red are you sick?” he asked me.

“Nothing...” i simply replied.

“well okay hyung, anyway what about this track do you like this one huh?” he clicked the ipad and then i listened to that music.

“It’s nice but i don’t really fit into that BGM. How about this?” i clicked the another song.

“No, don’t choose that.. i don’t fit with that BGM” he said as he touched my hand. For a second i looked at our hands and then stare his eyes. I felt something weird.

“Okay kid, how about this one?” i choose another BGM and ignore my shy expression.

“It’s good hyung i like this one too!” he said as he touched my hand too. To push aside my nerveous, i laughed and held his hand and bumped our shoulders brotherly/? “Yea dude that’s great!”

I thought it’ll be nice if i’m hanging out with him someday when i’m not busy with my group activities, but i think our group it’s independent well Sanchez hyung has his own solo project. And Kiggen hyung is busy with his project too.

After selecting BGM session, we moved to the waiting room. We practiced together but we also talk about interesting jokes unlike another contestants.. some of them doing practice seperately because they didn’t like each other but i think One and me it’s like best buddy. I’m kinda hungry so i opened my snack bag, and i eat my kimbab. And then i thought it’ll be interesting if One take this meal because it feels delicious but it’s kinda spicy.

“One.. Jaewon –ah open your mouth” i said to him.

“Whaat?” he said with open mouth then i shoved this kimbab into his mouth. I laughed as i smack his back. He seems laughing too

“Delicious huh?” i asked him.

“Hanhae hyung! it’s not funny it’s so damn spicy!” he said as he smacked my back too.

Both of us laugh out loud. And another contestants looked at our direction. We apologize quickly. That’s kinda embarassing but i acted cool like i don’t care about it. And then he opened his water bottle he drink it until half empty. Damn watching him drinking like that i just relized that i’m thirsty. After that he overed his bottle. “Wanna drink hyung?” he said to me. and i nodded as i drinked that water.

The time is come, both of us heading to the stage.. we did our best.. but at the last.. only me that passed this 3rd audition.. i don’t know what i feel. Because i’m happy that i passed this audition but at the other side i’m kinda sad if One have to eliminated it means we can’t spend our time together again.

/At back stage after this episode ended/....

“Hanhae hyung! chukkhae! You’re so awesome!” he said as he patted my back.

“Yea thanks a lot One.. but are you okay dude?” i asked him

“I’m okay.. but i hope they did another audition round to let me in.. i really want to complete this competition together with you Hanhae hyung” he said as i can see his eyes become watery.

“Don’t cry Jaewon-ah.. you did your best.. you’re eliminated not because you’re not good. I’m pretty sure that there’ll be another round okay! Don’t cry..” i said as i slowly hugged him and patted his back.

Suddenly Zico who randomly passed by cleared his throat “ehem.. you guys shouldn’t flirting here it’s not We Got Married dude” he said jokingly as he leave this room again.

“Damn you Zico! It’s not like thaaaaat!” i shouted to Zico. i slowly loosen One’s hug and told him that i’ll be back soon. I decided to followed Zico because i feel embarased .

“Your face is red. Hanhae.. hyung. i know you. Because we used to debuted together right but you and Mino leave what a shame and in this season why there's so many contestant that related to me like two of you and my hyung is here too. Crazy right?” said Zico.

“Yea. But don’t talk about it i don’t want to talk about our past...anyway your hyung is a funny dude” i said to him.

“It’s okay anyway you did a good job.. and don’t be sad. There’s another chance for your beloved lil boy there. Well because he rap well and we eliminated him not because he did worst” said Zico.

“Are you sure????” i asked him with my entusiasm

“yea dude. And you know that i don’t want to see my old fella make a sad heartbreak face like you did before. Come on dude you shoulld be happy because you passed this audition. Once again good luck” he patted my back as he leave.

I decided to back to the waiting room to meet One. But he’s not here.. where’s he anyway we didn’t even share our phone number because we talk too much and forget to share our phone number.. i bet i know where he is. Because eventhough we only meet 3 times, i know him well because he’s my younger version of me. I bet he’ll go to convince store to buy a cup of coffee or some snacks.

Then after 10 minutes walking from boardcasting building, i arrived at this nearest convince store, and i looked at the corner there’s a boy who wears all black clothings, as i expected he buy a cup of coffee and eating a cup ramyeon. I decided to pat his shoulder.

“One ah!” i said to him “Hanhae hyung! oh my god you scared me! i can acidently pour this hot ramyeon to you!” he laughed.

“Yea i know it.. but i have a good news for you.” I smiled at him.

“What is it? Just tell me about it” he replied cooly.

“Zico said, there’ll be another audition for eliminated peoples.. so there’s a chance for you” i said.

“Jinjja!!!?” I nodded and continued

“We can do this together One.. you and I will survive in Show Me The Money 4 together” i smiled again. He suddenly hugged me and said “Saranghae Hanhae hyung” It makes me blushed.

“Nado Saranghae One-ah” i said to him. But suddenly he pulled me.

“Eww I’m not gay!”

“i’m not gay too it’s gross”  

“It’s gross but i think it’s okay to be gay” he laughed

“What the hell?.. but i think it’s an interesting idea” i laughed too

*****************************************************************************************FIN*************************************************************************************************


Yea finally i wrote this story lol wdyt about this story? hope u like it