Chapter 1

Daddy Dearest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mommy told me that I have to take care of you while she is in Singapore."

"And I must take care of you as well, my little princess."

"Can we go to Jiyeon eonnie? Auntie Taeyeon is not there. Jiyeon eonnie is sad as well because our mommies are in Singapore."

"We need to pack some clothes, Hana. We will stay at Grandma's house for the next three days."

"I miss Mommy already."

"How about me? Do you love mommy more than me?"

"Of course I love you Daddy! I love you to the moon and back! You are my fantastic daddy!"

"My baby princess is so sweet. Come on, help me pack some of our clothes and then we can leave. Your grandma and grandpa are waiting for us. They cooked your favorite chicken soup."

"I want to bring my stuffed bunny with me. And my pink doll house, my pink dress and my pink Barbie shoes. Is it okay to bring them Daddy?"

"No problem baby. As long as you will promise me that no more crying moment tomorrow morning when I wake you up for school, ok? Mommy will not be happy if you cry."

"I promise! Hana will be a good girl!"

"You will always be a daddy's girl."

"Of course because I take after you. Daddy can you tell me a story? I want to know how I became your baby."

------

January 2012- St. Mary's Hospital- Seoul

"Yah Choi Seunghyun!!!!"

"Jagiya, please calm down. It will be over soon. I love you."

"I feel like my whole body is ripping apart. Yeobo, it hurts so much."

"Miyoung, just a little more and we can meet our baby. I know you are strong. I love you so much."

"Hold my hand, Seunghyun. Please hold my hand and don't leave me please."

"Don't worry, I will stay here. I want to see our dearest baby the moment she is born." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter