I Ran Away, He Ran Away and We Met Each Other

RUNAWAYS [ONE SHOT]

"Whatever, dad! I'm leaving!" you hung up. You took your bag and headed outside. You did not want to go home and get scolded by your father for your behavior so you asked your personal driver to leave. You decided to take the bus. Where you wanted to go you did not know so you decided to get off on the last stop.  As soon as you step in the bus, you saw that all of the seats were taken. 'Ugh. I'll be standing then. Great! I wore my killer heels! This day is the best!' you thought sarcastically.

You made your way to the end of the bus and hold on to one of the poles. Three minutes later you found yourself in front of the bus, looking absolutely retarded, for you fell flat on your as the driver suddenly stepped on the brakes. You tried your best not to cry and embarrass yourself some more. You groaned in pain and noticed that someone was actually nice enough to reach his hand out to you and help you stand. You took his hand and thanked him. 

"Thanks..." 

"Don't mention it." he smiled "Here, you can take my seat..." he offered you his seat.
"Oh no.. No... I'm fine really... It's okay.. Thanks."  

"Are you sure? " 
"Yes..." you replied

 

Minutes later you almost fell on your again. This driver was really trying to send you flying out of the winshield. Good thing someone caught you before you fell. You looked at your savior and it was him again. That nice guy who offered his seat to you earlier. 

 

"Thanks.....Again..." you were now blushing. You couldn't figure out whether it was because you're embarrassed of yourself or because his hands were on your waist to keep you from falling. 

 

"I...Uhmm...You can let go of me now." his stare was melting you. What's happening? Are you falling for this stranger?!

"Ohh...Yeah...." he let go of you and rubbed the back of his neck. "Uhm...Don't reject my offer again, take my seat please, or else you'd end up in the hospital." 

 

 

After thirty minutes you decided to never ever ride a public bus again! The man who was seating next to you fell asleep and was now using your shoulder as his pillow. The guy who helped you earlier saw how irritated you were now and muttered "I'm so sorry" to you. He was really nice and cute! 


Finally the man who was seating next to you woke up and got off the bus. 

"Can I seat next to you? I promise I won't doze off and use your shoulder as my pillow." he joked.

"Okay, but you have to keep that promise!" you chuckled.

"So....Were are you going exactly?" he suddenly asked. He must've seen your shocked expression so he tried to explain what he said earlier. "Well, I know it's none of my business... I was just wondering... You don't seem like the type of person who usually takes a public bus."
"Actually, you're right. This is my first time riding a bus and this would definitely be my last!" you said and he laughed. He's got perfect teeth too? Great! He's perfect! Daaaamn! Why can't I marry him? Why must I marry No Minwoo a.k.a stupid jerk!

"I ran away...." you suddenly  told him and he stopped laughing.

"What?" 

"I ran away..." you repeated.

"Why?"

"Well.....I did not want to get married. It was an arranged marriage and I think it's stupid. I don't want to marry someone I don't love!" you couldn't believe it, you were actually telling a complete stranger your problems. Still, you felt really comfortable with him.

"If you don't mind me asking....What's....What's his name?"

"No Minwoo...." you said "a.k.a stupid jerk!"  you added. You didn't notice it but his eyes widened in shock at the mention of the name.

"How about you? Where are you going?"  you asked him.

"Well.... Don't laugh, okay?" 

"I swear, I won't. Now tell me..."

"I only took the bus so that I could  think things through... I don't really know where I'm going...."

You laughed but you immediately covered your mouth.

"You laughed." he pouted. Oh he was just so cute!

"It's not because I found you funny... I was laughing because we're just the same!"

"Ohhh...." he smiled. "So, why do you hate this No Minwoo guy so much?"

"Well, at first I just did not want to marry him. I didn't hate him then but I was supposed to meet him today and he made me wait for an hour. He never showed up. I mean, could you believe that guy?! He's probably just another self-absorbed rich kid who always gets what he wants. Ugh! Why do I have to marry him??"

 "What type of guy do you want to marry then?"

You blushed because of this question and the way he was looking at you was making your heart beat so fast and it was so loud you were worried he might hear it. 

"Uhmm... Well, you know...Someone who is nice... I don't even care what he looks like, just as long as he's nice and caring. That's all." you dare not face him for he might notice how flushed your face was. 

 

 

 

 

Throughout the whole trip you talked and talked. You instantly became friends. Actually you fell for him. You couldn't believe it yourself! But you couldn't help wishing that he was the one you were going to marry and not No Minwoo. The bus stopped and your heart sank for you knew this was the last stop. You'll have to say goodbye to him.

The two of you got off the bus and you looked at him and asked him shyly what his name was... You felt quite stupid for not knowing what his name was.

He chuckled but didn't answer your question. His face was suddenly inches away from you, you looked at him, wide-eyed. Before you knew it, his lips were pressed against yours. You were shocked but you responded to his kiss, it felt so perfect. The taste of his mouth was so sweet.

When your lips parted, he kissed your forehead and said "Mianhaeyo..."

"Huh? Why are you saying sorry?"

"For making you wait..."

"What?"

"I'm No Minwoo."

 

You couldn't believe what you heard. 'Am I hearing things? Wow! I wanted him to replace Minwoo so badly that I'm actually hearing things already.'

 

 

"You're....You're No Minwoo?" you asked feeling really stupid for asking so many questions. 

"Yes..." he smiled at you.

"You aren't kidding?" you recalled the things you said about him. OMG! 

He took his wallet from his back pocket and he showed you his I.D

"No.. Min...Woo..." you read. "Oh ! You are No Minwoo!" the realization hit you so hard you started backing away and you almost fell again but he caught your arm.

You wanted to run away from him. You were so embarrassed of the things you said...

"I am so buying you a protective gear!" he chuckled. He looked into your eyes and said  "I hope I can still change the way you look at me, I'm not really a jerk, I was just afraid to marry someone....Someone I didn't love."

"You were running away too?" you laughed.

"Sort of...Can you imagine the look on our parents once they found out we ran away? All hell will break loose!" he chuckled. "Do you...Do you still want to marry me?" he suddenly asked. 

"Well....Yes. Do you?"

" Well, I don't know......." the smile on your face disappeared. "Just kidding! I do! I wanna marry you!" he laughed and kissed your cheek.

 

 

 

Life is really funny. You were running away from marrying him, he was running away from marrying you. But because you were destined to be together you ended up running away together.

 

 

----------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I might make a sequel. :D

Do you guys want me to? =) 

Oh and how was it? Was it too cheesy? XD

 

 

sequel: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/102335/a-trip-down-to-memory-lane-nominwoo