got what u deserve pretty boy.

Exoaeri Entertainment

‘’CHINYAAAAAAAL’’ kris took a habit of yelling his employees’s names first thing in the morning, he couldn’t help it. He used to do it back in high school since he was the class president and them students/ pigs just won’t stop making a fuss, so Kris had to use his glorious voice to calm them down.

‘’ I said CHOYJAAAAAAAAAl’’  that tall kid was nowhere to be seen and it’s 8:15 already.

‘’ just go to him, he must be in the studio’’ tao said while putting the chocolat milk on the desk.

‘’ good idea’’ Kris walked through the hallways searching for a certain white giraffe with a rainbow tee. Arriving to the studio, he looked around for  chanhee, but no traces of him were found, only a tall white hot  y smoking hot redhead sitting on a chair writing what looked like lyrics, Kris surely has been living under a rock .

‘’ excuse me, have you  seen a certain, chenyal, he’s tall and white, he wears funny tees and all’’

The hottie let out a small chuckle.  God I would hit that anytime.

‘’do u have any more details about him? Like hair color? Futures ?’’

‘’ nah that’s all” and he swears he heard him say ‘’ bastard indeed’’.

‘’ well that would be me boss, what do u need?’’ SAY WHAAAT?

‘’ I don’t think so, I mean no offense to chunyil but you are a not nerdy giraffe with clothes that looks like cow puke ‘’ it’s true.

‘’ sorry to disappoint you boss but it is me and the name is chan yeol, please remember that’’ Kris was dumbfounded, how could this piece of heaven be the nerdy nerd who brings him choco pies every morning? It doesn’t make sense.

“ okay, chanyeol, so where is my choco pie?’’

‘’ I stopped eating them, I don’t like them anymore’’

‘’ I don’t care, where is mine?’’

‘’ I only gave them to you because I had extra, now that I don’t, I won’t be bringing u anymore pies’’

‘’ what the ? Do u want me to fire you?’’

‘’ I’m your songwriter slash rapper; not your errand boy’’

I thought he had a crush on me, what the hell

‘’ fine then chanyeol-ssi, I’m terminating our contract, you’ll have your settlement money, and be out of here first thing in’’ he looked at his watch ‘’ now’’

‘’ great, good riddance’’ and with that, the hottie took his phone and his laptop and left the studio.

‘’ well that escalated quicly’’

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

‘’hey kyungsoo’’ kai felt guilty about last night, kyugsoo didn’t deserve finding out the truth that way, kai should’ve told him sooner he knows but he couldn’t do it, it would’ve broke kyugsoo’s heart, that and the fact that he told him he is straight.

‘’ hey kai, I’ll be out in a second’’ , he’s calling me by my stage name, but it’s the perfect timing, I’ll do it before he finishes wearing his clothes.

‘’ listen about last night I—‘’

‘’ what, you were kissing your boyfriend, nothing wrong with that, in fact , I was wrong, sorry for ruining the moment’’ kyungsoo cut him off quickly, voice dripping with venom. Holy .

‘’ no kyugsoo, it’s my fault for not  telling you earlier and you found out the wrong way and i ‘’ again kyugsoo didn’t let him finish his words ‘’ oh that you are gay? Or that you have a boyfriend? Doesn’t matter kai, really, if you told me, i would’ve been offended, it’s like telling me I’m not attractive so I appreciate it’’ phew

‘’ right, so I’m WAW’’ kai’s jaw dropped at the sight of a redhead kyungoo with white skinny jeans that hugged his legs and a white shirt that says ‘’ satansoo’’ ( fans gave it  to him on his birthday) , plus the makeup that screams ‘’im an angel’’ and ‘’ me daddy’’ at the same time, literally.

‘’ you look gorgeous’’

‘’ thank you kai, now if you’ll excuse me I have a date, see ya, or maybe not’’ looking at kyugsoo’s smeexy small form walking away; he sighed.

‘’ , I messed up’’

‘’no captain obvious, you’re such a sissy’’

‘’ shut up suho’’

‘’ and that comes out of your paycheck lover boy, mouaaaah’’

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

‘’ hey min’’ luhan and sehun came into the dressing room, ( yup they have living room; don’t ask) hand in hand.  Sehun was sipping on his chocolate bubble tea and looking at pictures of Miranda Ker , probably stalking her again, with luhan on his back, literally.

‘’ hey lulu, what happened?’’ xiumin said looking weirdly at the disgusting couple like really folks.

‘’ I sprained my ankle min min, and sehunie volunteered to carry me around,   isn’t he sweet,’’ he said , an angelic smile plastered on his fice, sehun’s brown locks.

‘’ uhm sure, he is, lu. My teeth hurts just by looking at him, *scoff*hoe*scoff’’ and with that, he turned around and went inside the closet.

‘’ wait, since when are you on nickname basis?’’ sehun wondered why his boyfriend was calling his teacher min min and why the other one called him lulu? He’s supposed to be curious isn’t he?.

‘’ it’s like, when u used to call jongin nini remember?’’  baekhyun came through the door, a makeup box in a hand,  and a donut box in the other.

‘’ yes but it’s because I used to like him’’ he said talking a chocolate donut from the box and a vanilla one handing it to luhan . then it hit him, he gasped in chock, and his eyes widened.

‘’ you mean they… they like each other? Luhan is cheating on me’’

*smack*

‘’ I AM NOT CHEATING ON YOU’’

*smack*

‘’ stupid hoe, xiumin hyung had a crush on luhan, he confessed but your boyfriend rejected him for your depressed and  they remained friends and blablabla’’ baekhyun explained while putting his gear on the table and organizing the makeup.

‘’ doesn’t explain why luhan  would call him min min ‘’

‘’ well xiumin was whipped and luhand was and still dumb, that’s all you need to know’’

‘’hey’’

‘’ oooooh right!!wait baekhyun, then why are you calling chanyeol, chanie all the time ? ‘’

*smack*

‘’ STOP SMACKING ME; MY HEAD HURTS, oh hey chen hyung’’

‘’ that’s because he looks like puppy when he cries, and im the one who called him that, baek just got it from me, right baek?’’ he turned to his boyfriend with hopeful eyes

‘’ DUH , XIUMIN HYUNG GET YOUR IN HERE’’   

‘’ im here’’ xiumin came out wearing a simple blue V shirt, black jeans and a  black leather jacket looking hot as hell .

‘’ hyung you look good, right guys?’’

‘’ yeth he doeth, uh I mean he does’

‘’ of course he does, and after I touch him up, he’s gonna look even better; sehun might even have a ’’ sehun’ lisp only shows when he is surprised

‘’ luhan, hello?’’ sehun was waving his hand in front of a very shocked luhan.

‘’ min ‘’ he breathed ‘’ you look georgous’’

‘’ aaawn thanks lulu, you think kyungsoo’s going to like it?’’

‘’ wait what? Kyungsoo? Why would you care about what kyugsoo thinks of your hotness, I mean appearance’’

‘’ because dear luhan hyung, xiumin hyung has a date with kyungie, lay will drive you guys to the restaurant, use my limo ‘’ 

Xiumin patted chen on the head ‘’ thank you jongie’’

‘’let me guess, the rumors are true? Xiumin hyung was chen hyung ‘s first everything?’’

‘’ so smart sehun , here have another donut’’ baekhyun handed him the donut and sehun gladly took it eyes sparkling like a kid receiving his birthday gift.

 ‘’xiumin hyung, you’re going to be late come on’’

“thanks lay, I’ll be right there, well by guys, wish me luck’’

‘’ so chen tell me was he a good ?’’ luhan whispered into chen’s ear while his boyfriend was distracted with his food. Not wanting to be scolded, he nodded his head and mouthed ‘’ the best’’

__________________________________________________________________________

 

 

je me suis rendue compte que j'ai publié le meme chapitre 2fois, سوري ام هاي اكس دي

heeeeeeey everyone, i think imma stop this fic, no one is reading it anyway, too bad i already wrote like 10 chapteres.