ouch!

Exoaeri Entertainment

‘’ OH SEHUN , XIAO LUHAN GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE THIS INSTANT’’ the wu dragon was mad… again, not my fault that I’m working with a bunch of retarded tards.

‘’ Kris you need to stop this yelling first thing in the morning thingy, it’s getting old’’  sehun came in through the door slowly sipping on his bubble tea, calm and steady with luhan on his tale. The later on the other hand was hiding behind sehun’s back, he was wearing a scarf and a thick jacket, and was hella scared, they were screwed.

‘’ hello Kris’’

‘’ SHUT THE UP’’ Kris turned around to face the window, taking a deep breath and performing some yoga moves.

‘’ so luhan, may you enlighten me about why are you wearing a scarf in the middle of a hot day?’’

‘’ because im cold’’

‘’ WRONG WRONG’’

‘’ because sehun gave me a lot hickies…?’’

 ‘’ correct, and sehun, why did you do that?’’

‘’ he was asking for it, you should’ve seen him in those black leather jeans and that shady makeup’’

‘’ sehun my boy, im well aware of that, also I’m aware of your animal instinct and luhan’s ual frustration by why did It have to be  AT THE GOD DAMN MUSIC AWARD?’’

Luhan’s eyes turned big, I mean sure he needed some but not that night, and sehun did that because he had to.

‘’ Kris, you don’t understand, it was a matter of life and death, my neck was itching me and when  I asked sehun if there is something in it, he said nothing, but it was itching me badly and if I scratched it, my beautiful white neck will be ruined so I asked him to do it with his mouth and it worked, he helped me and I’m very thankful to him’’ he then turned to sehun, place a light quick kiss on his lips ‘’ sehunie, you are getting some tonight’’

Kris was dumbfounded, that blond bambi was stupid beyond repair, and sehun , he swears, is back in the days-kyugsoo’s son, couldn’t he say no? or do it with his hands like really, but that was okay.

‘’ sure luhan, but why did u have to get caught by none other than kim heechul, KIM HEECHUL YOU STUPID S’’ kim heechul had strong motives, he loved gossiping, had a crush on luhan who rejected him for sehun, owned sm who was exoaeri’s rival, and the most important thing, he hated Kris.

So imagine kris’s reaction when heechul called him in the middle of the night telling him that he found his two workers in a bathroom getting it on.

‘’ calm your , I talked to him last night after he called you, all good, me and luhan took care of it’’

‘’say heechul, we really don’t want anyone else to know, so how about a deal?’’

‘’ listen sehun, I have it all, what could you two possibly offer me that I don’t have?’’

‘’ a , with the two of us’’

‘’ deal’’

‘’and that’s how the mighty oh sehun saved the day’’

‘’ this is your last warning, both of you, next time I’m sending luhan to china and your ‘mighty ’ is staying here’’.

‘’ face’’

‘’ one last thing, did he beg for it?’’

‘’yes’’

‘’you recorded it?*

The couple smirked at each other and said in union ‘’ hell yes’’

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

‘’ hey baekhyun”

chanyeol, as we all know, has a big fat crush on his Chinese boss, Kris. So it’s normal for him to try and wow his pants but chan yeol ain’t the type.

He’s clumsy, I admit it,  too tall like Kris-tall so that’s a disadvantage, no Sherlock, and he has a baby face while Kris is as manly as a man can be, you, he hasn’t managed to even make him acknowledge his existence since suho hired him.

So after one year of trying, he decided he needed help, asap, the only person he thought of was baekhyun.  

the man is a legend, he made chen, THE CHEN, notice him, and chen is blind as , metaphorically.  No person has managed to make chen notice  him ever since he entered the industry;  because they weren’t interesting enough;, and let me tell you everyone wants to impress chen, rumors says that xiumin was chen’s first everything  but no one knows if it’s true . And since baekhyun was hella bored, he thought why not, he’s good looking and famous so why not.

 

He walked into the practice room wearing nothing but an over sized shirt and boxers, wearing heavy makeup, and danced to girl’s day something, and boy chen’s reaction was priceless ,kai swears his eyes fell out of their places, then baekhyun turned to look at him saying, ‘’ whatcha looking at’’ and continued dancing, that was when chen lost it, pushed him to the wall, and kissed the living hell out of him and you can guess the rest, that’s why baekhyun got so much hate, but that’s a story for another day.

‘’ so what now?’’

 chanyeol was eager to know what the next move is, everything that baekhyun did turned right, the first step was to do whatever Kris wanted, even if he didn”t ask for anything, so when tao forgot to bring Kris’s favorite choco pie, chanyeol would pretend that it’s his favorite treat and he always has extra to give and hands it to Kris, it became a daily thing and never once Kris thanked him or looked at his face.

Now he’s more than ready for the next step.

“ first thing first, im the realest; drop this and let the whole world’’ ‘’ hyung’’ ‘’ sorry’’

Baekhyun held chanyeol’s hands in his and looked at him directly in the eyes, a small frown forming on his forhead, uh-oh

‘’ chanyeolie dear, this is a very critical time, and im gonna need you to be strong, I know that you like Kris a lot and that you liked giving him choco pie every morning without hearing a single thank you, I get it I really do, but that bastard is a bastard. So you have to cut him off, no giving Kris any treats, no following him like a puppy, no stalking him, no nothing. Just until he notices you okey honey?, chanyeol? Chanie? Yeolie? Are u there ? talk to me’’ ‘’ THUMP’’

“OMG HEEEEEELP SOMEONE, ANYONE, HEEEEELP CHAN YEOL FAINTED “

‘’he’s such sissy’’

‘’ shut the up jajangmyeon and help me for ’s sake’’

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘’ hey jongin’’

d.o came in to practice room holding a lunch box for his MCED (man crush everyday). Kyungsoo was like a mother figure for the all 11 boys, always cooking for them,  helping them with their singing and dancing and all, but one person got too much ‘’love’’.

The only reason kyugsoo joined exoaeri 5years ago was because of the younger, he saw him walking out of kyugsoon’s parents café, and in that moment he knew he fell in love hard and quick with the tanned boy, his heart pounded so fast he thought it’s gonna come out of his chest, he didn’t know what hit him .

so he followed him to the building, ironically, they were auditioning. Turns out  kai was one hella of a dancer, and kyungsoo loved signing so why not.

They both got in and kyugsoo couldn’t be happier. For the first few weeks he was shy, whenever he saw kai, he would run the opposite way, when all the trainees were gathered either for practice or just hanging out, he would pass.

With baekhyun’s  encouragement only did he greet jongin offering him a towel and a caramel macchiato after the later finished his dancing . the latter thanked him with a dazzling smile that sent kyugsoo flying to heaven, he couldn’t sleep that night. They became friends , then soon after, they became inseparable.

They would sit in the rooftop, share the lunch kyungsoo brings, sometimes kyungsoo would sing kai a lullaby when he’s tired or angry, and kai would dance from him. Things were good until the day kyungsoo confessed his 2 years love, and he never in his life did he regret anything more than this.

Kai didn’t feel the same, he made it loud and clear.

Things were awkward after that, kyungsoo was embarrassed to death, sad, angry, he stopped coming for a week, he would’ve skipped some more if not for kai.

The latter came to his house crying and begging him to come back to the agency and to being his best friend. Kyungsoo, being the whipped he is, gladly accepted and hugged kai’s crying form and gave a kiss on the cheek and everything was good until today.

‘’ kai why are making out with taemin?’’

kyugsoo wasn’t a man u could surprise easily, but this scenery really blew him off the edge, so I’m the problem, not him. YUP, kai was as gay as a baekhyun and he simply rejected kyugsoo because kyungsoo wasn’t attractive, and apparently taemin is.

‘’ you know what don’t don’t answer that, I’ll leave u guys to finish what you were doing’’ and he rushed through the door.

‘’ kyugsoo wait…’’

Bottom line is, satansoo came out that night ready to rip some heads.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________