Karma Payments

The Secret Garden ▬ A Collection of Layouts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
view
archive   order
form   layout
paradise   the boy
in seoul   the secret garden collection layout

designed by aleric and coded by lizryan karma payments   09 january, 2016 i'm not sure if the rules on the form weren't clear enough, and we're sorry if that's the case. but if you've submitted a form, you're required to send your karma payment to the tsg-account immediately after you've submitted your form and commented on the thread that you've submitted.

we apologise if that's an inconvenience to you, and you want one of the admins to confirm that your order has been processed before you send any karma points. But that's why we ask you to leave a comment on the thread so we can check the order forms and see if your order has been processed. if no one gets back to you after a few days then you're free to follow up by commenting on the thread and i'm sure one of the admins will get to you.

The reason why we want you to send the karma immediately after is so that the whole order process is a smoother, faster transaction and one of the admins can just send your codes in one quick private message.

it's quicker if it's that way.

thank you for reading this if you did,
tsg admins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter