Fin. Thank you!

The Secret Garden ▬ A Collection of Layouts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
view
archive   order
form   layout
paradise   the boy
in seoul   the secret garden collection layout

designed by aleric and coded by lizryan fin. Thank you!   03 august, 2015 and that, my friends, concludes the secret garden layout collection/showcase. liz, lynn and i really hope you enjoyed viewing these 12 layouts. we want to thank the people who took their time to give us feedback, and also for the people who are using the layouts we made—greatly appreciated. i think what mattered most to us was that we could share these layouts with you so just the sheer amount of viewers made us so happy.

i know we released it so quickly, but we didn't want you guys waiting for all 12 one by one so there you go. we'll keep this up for however long, the layouts will never expire so if you're still thinking about purchasing then take all the time you need. just don't forget to let us know in the comments below if you're using a layout or if you've sent in a form.

the archive page is also now available with the layout set list as well, so check that out.

on that note, thank you once again and until next time.

signing out,
alec.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter