DRAGON ON THE MOVE

MY BEAUTIFUL GOODBYE

It’s been a while now since we finally move back to our dorm for promotions. And during those times, it had been harder for me to keep my hands off from someone who’s now busy watching some chick flicks (which is so unlike him) and giggling like some teenage girl whenever romantic scenes are portrayed but scowls after sometime. I would have let him be if only I didn’t make the promise to make a move on him. As nervous as I am, I slowly approach him and sit on the couch but very close to him invading his personal space. I felt him stiffen, but refuse to look at my direction so I decided to play some more. I casually put my arm over his shoulder.

“bae~”

“hmm~”

“ Is the movie nice?, you don’t mind if I join you right?”

“y-yeah. I.. I kinda.. hmmm.. like t-the plot..and the act-tors.” He replied while stuttering.

 

Liking his reactions, I removed my arms but boldly rest my head on his chest while yawning pretending to be sleepy earning a gasp from him.

I scored!

 

****

“Bae~”

“hmm~”

“I’m planning to get another tattoo around my belly button but I’m not sure yet. What do you think?” I asked walking towards the lying Youngbae pulling my top slightly for him to see and stop on my track until I stand close enough to his body.

I saw him gulped for a couple of times before answering. “I.. you.. you  l-like?”

“ what was that Bae?” I asked him teasingly.

“w-well… I mean, if… th-that’s w-what you like, y-you should do it.” He stammers out an answer trying to calm and resume on reading the book.

“hmmm.. but Bae~….” I called out again wanting to get his attention.

He slowly look up at me with an irritated expression but when our eyes met his gaze soften as I look at him affectionately holding the eye contact longer than we normally do and slowly my lips without breaking the contact and look down after a second or two. His gaze moved down to my lips and lingers there for a while before he run towards the bathroom.

And of course I noticed how his lips parted slightly as if he needed more air and how he gulped repeatedly trying to look nonchalant but his face betrayed him for there’s a tint of color creeping to his gorgeous face.

 

Way to go Kwon Jiyong!

 

****

“Bae~ if you don’t want YG-hyung to rant on us you better move your y here right now!” I yelled out so that the only person in the dorm whose busy doing whatever should hurry up for we are so damn late for the meeting.

A seconds after, Youngbae came running down the hallway with his apologetic smile on his face. The other members are on the company van waiting for us.

“Miane.” He said getting on the elevator.

I stand squarely in front of him so now we’re face to face, then I casually brush my fingers against his neck as I adjust his “crooked” collar, face inches away from touching. I felt him tense under the slight brush of our skin and how his breath hitched as I take my time fixing the “stubborn” collar.

When I thought that I had enough of his closeness (for now since where running late as I said) I looked at him in the eyes without batting an eyelash and give him a long once-over from head to toe, then back to his eyes and smile ever so slightly for him to know that I love what I am seeing and whispered “perfect” before I step back.

I heard him mumble a soft “thank you” before lowering his head as if trying to hide his reaction and scratching but his red ears say it all. And a smirk formed in my lips.

 

Great!

****

 

“Bae~” I called out as I stand outside his door waiting for him to open up.

“What is it this time Ji?” the man answered while signaling the guy to come inside but I stayed outside nonetheless.

“I’ll stay here Bae. It won’t take long anyway.” He answered smiling ever so sweetly while looking at the man intently.

“K. what is it then?”  Youngbae asked and move towards the man when he signaled him to get closer and stop when we’re standing close enough respecting our own private space.

But I slowly lean closer to Youngbae until we’re few inches apart and whispered to his ear in a very low voice, “ a fan gave me this perfume, I just want try it out. What do you think?” tilting my head to the other side exposing my neck to the now stiff Youngbae. And since I enjoyed his reaction, I casually put my arms on his shoulder urging him to smell the scent on my neck but looking at him wanting to catch his reactions.

“ It’s nice but I like you better with the perfume you’re using before.” He calmly replied but his voice cracked indicating how nervous he is.

“ yeah. Precisely my thoughts. It’s your gift, remember?” I put my head on the crook of his neck while holding him closely and quietly sniffing his natural scent that I love so much.

“hmmm… Ji, can I go now?”  

“ a little bit more Bae~” hugging him closer not wanting to let go.

“ o-okay” Youngbae answered slowly placing his arms around my waist.

 

I don’t how long we stayed like that but all that’s matter is how my heart swells at this moment.

This is where you belong Kwon Jiyong, here and nowhere else.