Contract

The melody of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already past midnight and almost everyone in the company left the building, except two. Taehyung and Hyemi was sitting in the cafe and the two were silence for a long time before Hyemi broke the ice with a sigh.

"You...planned this don't you?" Hyemi asked and Taehyung smiled and took the coffee cup.

"Let's say, half half." Taehyung said and took a sip.

Hyemi sighed again and sit up straight.

"Explain. What's the relation between you and Jiyeon and how did you know that I would call you? Are you and Jiyeon on one side?" Hyemi asked and Taehyung shook his head.

"It's exactly the opposite. Jiyeon is my ex-girlfriend. She used me to produce the best album for her debut. Now after a few years, her company wants her to comeback with an album again. She asked me, but I refused. Instead, I choose to work with her enemy. Who's of course you. And that day in the club. Yes, that was our meeting place. She wanted to convince me to do it, but then you walked in." Taehyung explained and Hyemi looked at him confused.

"Wait. You just tell everything to me straight away? Isn't it supposed to that you have to act mysterious and I have to find out your past you are hiding. And after that there will be a whole twi...".Hyemi said, but Taehyung laugh cut her off.

"I think you've acted in too much drama's." Taehyung said and Hyemi cleared .

"It's possible." Hyemi muttered and looked a bit embarrased away.

"So what do you think? I take revenge and you can beat you enemy in another field. It isn't that bad." Taehyung said and Hyemi thought for a moment.

"How can I believe you and Jiyeon are just planning to ruin my career?" Hyemi asked and Taehyung smiled a little

"What do you think about a contract?" Taehyung said and Hyemi raised an eyebrow

"Contract?" Hyemi asked and Taehyung nodded.

He then took out a contract out of his bag and put it on the table between them.

"Write everything you want on the paper. I will sign everything." Taehyung said and Hyemi looked at the paper.

The contract contained everything inclusive Taehyung's signature except the conditions.

"Everything?" Hyemi asked and Taehyung smiled a little and nodded.

Hyemi then took the paper and looked at it.

"I'll think about it." Hyemi said softly and Taehyung smiled

"Oh yeah, before I forget. I also have one thing on the contract." Taehyung said and Hyemi looked at the contract

That was when she realized there was indeed one line already written at the end of the paper.

 

All Hyemi's time belongs to Taehyung until the contract is done.

 

Hyemi widened her eyes and looked fast to him with disblieve.

"What? I have schedules as well you know!" Hyemi said and Taehyung smiled and took out his phone

"I already fixed that." Taehyung said and showe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter