First meeting

The melody of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's welcome, Top actress Kang Hyemi!" The MC intoduced and the audience start to clap and cheer as loud as they could

Hyemi walked the studio in and smiled while waving to the audience before she sat down on the sofa.

"Hello everyone. Long time no see." Hyemi said smiling

"It's really been a long time! You really have grown up a lot. The first time I met you, you didn't even reached my shoulder, but look at you now!" The MC said and Hyemi smiled a bit embarrased

"I was still 13 when we first met right?" Hyemi said smiling

"I heard you are going to debut as singer. That's so wonderful!" The MC said and Hyemi's smile dropped for a second before she put it up again

"Well... nothing is sure yet, so..." Hyemi said smiling

 

"I told you that I'm not gonna do it." Hyemi said a bit irritated

"But Hyemi! Darling, you sing so good~." The CEO said while wrapping his arm around Hyemi and Hyemi sighed

"I'm an actress. Does it makes sense to you to make an actress sing?" Hyemi asked and the CEO shook his head

"Hyemi, darling. You have no idea. Time has changed now. You can't survive with only acting. Singing, acting and MC is the way to survive in this industry. It's not like you're a rookie." The CEO said and Hyemi shot him a glare.

"I told you that I'm not gonna do it." Hyemi said angry

"But Hyemi. Darling. It's V we're talking about! The genius songwriter! Do you have any idea how difficult it is to hire him?" The CEO said and Hyemi sighed again

"I don't care who it it, even if it's Teddy Riley! I won't do it!" Hyemi said angry

"Hyemi, darling. It's already too late. We have already clean up all your schedules for the upcoming 3 months!" The CEO said happy and Hyemi widened her eyes

"You WHAT?! You canceled my movie?!" Hyemi yelled, not believing her ears

"Ok, then it's a deal! I call V to make an arrangement for you two to meet" The CEO said happy while walking to the phone on his desk

"Daepyo nim!" Hyemi stood up angry

"Hello? Assistant Lee? Can you...?" The CEO said but the door sound cut him off

That's when he realized that Hyemi left his office.

 

The moment she walked the office out, she saw her manager on the phone with someone. She thought for a moment before she walked past him unnoticed and ran fast to the toilets. When she walked in, she saw a trainee from her label and this trainee widened her eyes when she saw her.

"Sunb..." The trainee wanted to greet, but Hyemi immediately covered and pulled her into a toilet cubicle.

"Sssssssh! Be silent. I want you to help me with something. You get 100.000 won from me. Do you want to help? If you do, nod your head." Hyemi whispered and the trainee nodded a little.

"Okay, great. Take off your clothes." Hyemi said and the trainee widened her eyes.

 

Wearing the sweaty sports clothes of the trainee and her own cap, she walked fast the stairs down. Wearing her cap low, she managed to escape the company without being noticed. She even managed to escape the fans outside the building, since why would they suspect a normal trainee to be THE Kang Hyemi. Atleast. That's what she thought.

 

"Wait. Isn't that Hyemi unni?" Hyemi heard one of the fans ask when she just passed them.

"I think it is! Hyemi noona!" Another fan yelled and that was the sign to make Hyemi run.

"It's her!" He yelled and all the fans began to chase her.

She ran through small paths between buildings, hided behind random stuffs, but they always managed to find her. Just when she wanted to give up, she saw a nightclub when she turned. She immediately ran inside and sighed of relieve when she saw they passed the building.

"Uhum. Miss?" Hyemi heard a man and turned.

She saw the security guards staring at her.

"Hi." Hyemi said awkwardly.

"May I see you ID?" One of them said and Hyemi looked at them confused.

"ID? Oh wait! Yes!" Hyemi said and took out her ID fast.

"Okay, you can go inside." One of them said and Hyemi smiled while walking in.

When she walked in, she took off her cap and sighed of relieve.

"Thank god, they didn't recognized me." Hyemi said and put on her cap again.

She looked around and saw that everyone was busy with their own thing. Drinking, flirting and of course dancing on the dance floor. Some guys were looked at her, but immediately looked away. That was the moment when she realized that she was still wearing the stinky and sweaty sports clothes. She immediately turned and lowered her cap.

"What the hell am I actually doing? I'm Kang Hyemi. What is this?" Hyemi muttered embarrased and tried to leave, but suddenly an arm leaned on the wall next to her. In other words, someone blocked her. She slowly looked to her next and saw a boy who looked a few years older than her.

"You... You're Kang Hyemi right?" The boy said with a smirk and Hyemi lowered her cap.

"No, I'm not." Hyemi said and tried to escape, but the boy took her arm and pulled her back.

"Yes, you are. You're Kang Hyemi!" The boy said loud and Hyemi covere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter