BACK TO KOREA

Unpay Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After finishing my study,I decided to back to korea and works in Appa’s company  but I need to back alone.. Omma and Appa had something to settled down there.

”Can’t both of you just left the works and back to korea with me??”Wae you always left me alone?...” I pouted.Omma Appa burst into laughter with the cuteness of mine..

”keurae uri yaegi ya..I’d prepared a bungalow at Gangnam with 7 maids in..They’ll accompanied you there.My secretery will show you how to manage company Okay?”Appa gently my head..Suddenly I remember  our old house  long years ago.

”Gwenchanayo Appa!Ican just stay  at our old house.”Omma and Appa just smile as they agreed me.

            Omma and Appa send me until airport and I get into the flight alone.I arrived at Gimpo Airport at 3 early in the morning.I thought I can have  a silence atmosphere as It is so early in the morning..So early...The scream of a few girls while shouting “OPPA!!OPPA!!”huuhh so annoyed.

“Hurgh..Such a mood breaker..”My eyes  busy  finding for whom the shout for..until my eyes stop at a group of boy busy serving fanservice..

”Ah maybe they are an idol”I thought.

“Aigoo..I need plastic bag..I think I wanna threw up right now..They think they lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter