THE UNINVITED

Unpay Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It comes again!!! YES THE UNINVITED…At the last week of my mid-year exam..huhhh

Seriously..I  can’t even up to walk..It’’s too pain to bear.. Yes..the gastric..can u imagined how hard I fight with it because the next day was my very important paper. Oh My God! I can’t even open the book to make some revise..i just can’t..It was a double triple  terrible horrible night when I can’t sleep to deal with it..until again!!!..arghh its too pain!!the worst thing is I caught a cold too.huhhuh..

            I need to accept this because it came  from my own fault.I’m having the wrong way of diet.If not because of him…… I’ll not attacked by hepatisis A and this non-stop gastric.Just now I remember the  moments that he fooling me around in elementary school beacause of my big sized body.All my friends laughed at me.I can’t accepted it.I aimed to diet and I wanted to make him kneel on  me one day to apologized his fault towards me.I always cried after back from school and once I skipped school for a week because embarrasement filled myself.Omma sometimes asked me why… but I just silent.I don’t want to make this matter became a big deal…

            After I finished my elementary school,I went abroad to Turkey.My mom and dad had some work to be done there.I started dieting there on my 13.I skipped my meal.I stopped eating rice and just ate cereal and yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter