Shut up, Baekhoe!

bad influence (shut up, baekhoe!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His eyes flickered over the little cart button at the corner. He quickly presses it and the page redirects to the payment section. He hastily keys in his credit card information and with a deep breath, he clicks on the ‘confirm’ button. Another page pops up and tells him that his order has been confirmed and it will update the shipment status via email.

Do Kyungsoo bites down on his bottom lip and smiles.

Now, he can only pray Jongin wouldn’t find out about his recent purchase.

Kim Jongin huffs out in annoyance and narrows his eyes to the package he’s holding in his hands. The weather outside is chilly and unfortunately, it was his turn to do ‘mail duty’ (basically collecting the mail). He rushes to the mailbox after practice, being the last to return to the dorm as usual, to collect whatever mail there is and quickly return to the dorm.

However, what he isn’t expecting is to see yet another package addressed to a certain Do Kyungsoo.

He rolls his eyes and jabs the lift button repeatedly as if it would make the lift come any faster. His breath is visible, even in the lift lobby as the lift dings, indicating that its arrived.

Jongin steps aside with a small smile as the ahjumma from the 5th floor comes out and gives a tiny bow as she returns his smile.

He stabs the number 7 and the door closes.

‘Seventh floor.’ The computerized female lift voice chimes.

Jongin jogs over to the dorm, all the way at the corner, and stops short of the front door. He’s got the package tucked under his armpit, one hand full of letters and the other in his pocket.

He walks over the door, punches in the door code and there’s a little jingle before the door lock clicks open and he’s pushing the door open, the sight of a thousand and one pairs of shoes welcoming him at the entrance. He smells kimchi spaghetti in the air and his mouth instantly waters.

“I’m home!” Jongin yells over the excited shouts of Jongdae and Baekhyun who’s going at it over Call of Duty on the xbox.

Joonmyeon pops his head around the corner, a warm smile on his face.

“Welcome home, Jongin-ah,” he says loudly as Baekhyun screams in frustration as he’s gotten his handed to him by a smirking Jongdae.

Baekhyun tackles the other male to the floor as Chanyeol eggs on Baekhyun to bite Jongdae. The next thing Jongin knows, Jongdae’s high pitched screaming is ringing in his ears as Baekhyun sinks his teeth into Jongdae’s shoulder.

“YAH YOU LITTLE THAT HURTS!” Jongdae screeches at a laughing Baekhyun.

“YOU DESERVED IT YOU STUPID CAMPER!”

“I WAS NOT CAMPING! IT’S CALLED STRATEGY, YOU PIECE OF LOSER EXCUSE OF A GAMER!”

“WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!” Baekhyun yells, his eyes widening. Chanyeol’s laughing so hard that he’s almost choking on his own saliva.

“YEAH YOU HEARD ME! YOU’RE A PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A GAM—”

Of course Jongdae doesn’t get to finish his sentence as Baekhyun’s tackling him to the floor again, teeth trying to sink themselves into any visible (or not) skin with Jongdae’s flailing arms trying so hard to defend himself.

Jongin grins. Everyone knows that Baekhyun’s hopeless at gaming. He watches as Joonmyeon’s face twists into a mixture of disgust, hopelessness and exhaustion. Jongin guesses that this must have been going on for awhile.

“Hang in there, hyung,” Jongin chuckles and pats the leader’s shoulder sympathetically as he walks past the elder, ing the letters into Joonmyeon’s hands and makes his way towards the kitchen.

He sees his boyfriend’s back, a maroon apron tied to him as he fusses over the stove. He creeps over and wraps his arms around Kyungsoo’s waist, evidently scaring the older male.

Kyungsoo yelps and instinctively, he whacks the person with his spatula. Jongin groans as his hands fly to his face and Kyungsoo’s eyes widen to the size of the moon as he gasps.

“Oh , Jongin, I’m so sorry I had no idea it was you!” the older one squeaks out in surprise.

Jongin raises a hand as Kyungsoo takes a step him.

“Jongin? Are you okay?”

“Mmm.” Jongin manages to hum out as his other hand massages the forehead. Kyungsoo can’t help but giggle, watching the younger’s face contort in pain.

“Jongin?”

“Mmm.”

“Ya. Talk to me.”

“Mmm.”

“Mmm me one more time and no kimchi spaghetti for you.” At this point, Kyungsoo knows the younger male is faking it in hopes Kyungsoo will come over and baby him.

“Fine, geez. All I wanted was a kiss on my boo boo maybe but no, fine,” Jongin grumbles, a slight pout forming. Kyungsoo giggles at what a huge baby his boyfriend is and scurries over, tip-toeing and quickly planting a soft kiss on the boy’s forehead.

Jongin instantly breaks out into a grin and leans forward for a proper kiss.

“Ew, no, you stink. Go and shower first while I finish up, then we can have dinner,” Kyungsoo rolls his eyes as the he watches Jongin’s shoulders slump down in defeat, hands throwing themselves up in the air as he stalks out of the kitchen and towards their room.

Jongin grumbles his way to the room he shares with Kyungsoo, passing Luhan and Sehun in their room, cuddling on the bed with Minseok’s eyes glued to his laptop screen.

Throwing the package on his bed, he grabs some fresh clothes and stalks off to the shower. He sniffs himself for a bit, cringes and decides that yeah, maybe he does stink.

The 12 boys gather on the floor of the living room, once Chanyeol and Yixing manages to tear Baekhyun off a flailing Jongdae. Jongin squeezes his way between Kyungsoo and Tao, pushing the Chinese male towards Minseok.

“You’re in my space, panda,” Jongin scoffs as Tao sticks his tongue out at the dancer.

“Psh, you’re such a kid, Jongin.” Tao retorts as he reaches for food.

“Says the kid who was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter