A part of my life just gone

The Heart Never Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Bi

The next day, I come to school with my puffy eyes. I don't see him at the gate like he always do. Then I heard Han Yi Ahn's voice

"Morning Eun Bi!"

"Morning Han Yi Ahn."

"Wae gu rae? Your eyes look swollen. Is something happen after I left?"

"Hmm..yes.."

And then I saw his back.. He just walk past through me and Yi Ahn. He didn't say anything just walks.

"What's happen?" Han Yi Ahn become more curious and asked again

"Can we not talk about it? I don't feel to talk right now."

"Hmm okay, if that's what you want."

"Today your dad will be discharged from hospital right?"

"Yes.. You will come right?"

"Yes..I will.."

We arrive at class and I saw Tae Kwang pretend to sleep. I go to my seat and the girls start to greet me. They talk and I try to listen but I just feel nothing.

 

Tae Kwang

I cannot believe it's already over. I should fight harder. I should but I just gave her up. It just from the beginning I know that someday I have to let her go like I did to my parents. My mom always prioritize her own carrier. I am her second prioritize like she did to me. It always been Han Yi Ahn. Never me..I don't blame her. She always like that, she's such an angle, thinking others first than hers.

Sometimes it’s better to be alone, nobody can hurt you.

I don't have motivation today to come to school but I also don't want to make dad felt worry so I come late to school. I saw her with him. What's wrong with her eyes? Did I make her cry? I hate myself if my words yesterday night made her like that. My mouth wants to greet her but no sound. My hands want to reach her but no energy. I just pass her by.

I went to class. Seeing her empty seat and go to my chair and pretend to sleep. I heard the girls greet her and they start to talk. I raise my head and see her talking and smile. I know it's her force smile.  I want to do something but she's not mine anymore. 

***

During lunch, I go directly to the roof and then I remember when I play with my car toys and tell her my secret about my father. I remember the time when Kang So-Young threaten her and I hear her real identity. I remember all the things that happen in this rooftop. Our sacred place. It's too much for me. Its hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.

Then I saw her, she walks towards me and said,

"Are you avoiding me?"

I don't answer her question. I asked her back, "Why are you here?"

"You don't answer mine."

"You also don't answer mine"

"I asked you first"

"I asked you second"

"Gong Tae Kwang!"

"Smile first then I give you my answer."

"How can I smile when I try so hard not to cry?"

"Biyane.."

"Answer me then.."

"You shouldn't be here. He needs you."

"You want me to go?"

"Yes.."

"Then I stay."

"Eun Bi!"

"Tae Kwang!"

"Jeez..Why you have be so stubborn?!"

"I learn from you"

Then suddenly Yi Ahn come, "There you are! Let's eat lunch Eun Bi-ah"

"Han Yi Ahn.."

"Go..You should go.."

"I.."

"Just go Eun Bi."

"Okay.."

Then she left. She goes with him. The only thing I can do is seeing her walk away from me..

 

Eun Bi

Couldn't there be at least one person?

One person who calls you by your real name, can..

Can I be that person? 

"Ya! Go Eun Bi!"

"Ah..yes what's wrong Han Yi Ahn?"

"Are you thinking something?"

"Ah yes.. I just remember something here."

"In the bus? Ah I know..the times when I ask you to go to the park when I confessed to you? or the one when you gave me back the medal?"

"Ah yes.." I have so many moments with Yi Ahn in the bus but that one moment with Tae Kwang is the only thing I remember now. 

"So which one?"

"Ah ani..we almost arrive. Have you contact your father?" I try to divert the conversation

"Yes I did, I even call in front of you. Eun Bi Wae gu rae?"

"Ani-yo.."

"Is it because of him?"

"ehemm..yes..we..broke..up"

"Wae-yo? Is it because of me?"

"Ani.." I lied

"He's an idiot. Don't worry he didn't deserve you. You better be with someone else"

"Yes he is an idiot. The most idiot I've ever know. But why..why I miss that idiot so much? why it hurts so much?" I can't hold it anymo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter