In good and with beard

Two + One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Please feed me with comments, I need food to survive!! 

 

 

Everyone have moody days and so Jaejoong. In these past days he was restless, one thing clouded his mind. Changmin asked him few times what was wrong, but he just waved him off, saying it’s nothing. BUT it was something, something that Jaejoong rather not say aloud; jealous monster. Few days ago Changmin get back home with pictures of his working partners. His workplace had the once a year portrait taking and then a barbeque night. Changmin showed him the pictures of his coworkers. Lots of them Jaejoong already know but he spotted a new face. A young man was spotted in all the pictures near or next to Changmin. Jaejoong would ignore him, if not about the fact that he was beautiful and he practically had hearts showing up in his eyes as he looked at Min in few pictures. Jaejoong tried not to show him uneasiness by asking around about that boy. Apparently, Changmin see him as rising star of their department. The boy, named Ryeowook was bright, nice and hardworking. The definition of Ryeowook wasn’t pleased for Jaejoong, making him grumpy and then slowly depressing mode creep up.

It was third day when Jaejoong walk around the house with unwashed hair and dirty clothes. He didn’t bother to look nice, feeling that he is nothing comparing to that boy.

“Are you growing beard?” Changmin would ask as he sees Jaejoong with few days unshaved face. He don’t mind small mustache, as he too grew it sometimes, but seeing Jaejoong going deeper and deeper into darkness of dirt make him start to worry.

“Everything is ok honey?” He asked on fifth day but Jaejoong gave him a uneasy smile saying everything is fine.

Week passed and Jaejoong was walking sadness. Changmin couldn’t take it anymore. He was worried over his husband. Jaejoong usually cheerful and happy, now was gloomy and grey.

“Tel me what was wrong?!” Changming demanded but Jaejoong said nothing. “How can I help you if you says nothing?” Changmin asked in the morning, few minutes before going to work.

“There is nothing wrong. Good luck in job.” Jaejoong dryly said and kissed Changmin on the cheek. Then, Changmin knew something was wrong. Jaejoong usually kiss his lips and whinnies to him to stay a little longer, demanding cuddle. Something was wrong and Changmin will find out what. He can’t let Jajeoong be a sad cloud.

 

Once Changmin closed front door behind himself Jaejoong went to bed. He usually was reasoning man, but not in this case. Because of the pregnancy, he was more sensitive. He felt unattractive for his husband. He felt fat, ugly and old. Changmin may see someone more attractive and fell in love with that person, leaving Jaejoong devastated. And that someone, who Jaejoong see as rival showed up. Instead of fighting, Jaejoong, because of his buzzing hormones, get depressed. He curled in the bed and fell asleep, trying not to cry. He knew it was silly. He knew Changmin loves him, yet, that uneasiness couldn’t stop bothering him.

That day Changmin was going out with few of his coworkers. Jaejoong knew about it and he knew that Ryeowook will be there too. When clock was almost striking midnight, Jaejoong started to worry over his husband. Changmin never stayed so long. Feeling that something happened, he dialed Min’s number. Only one signal and the phone was picked up:

“H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter