Chapter 2

When clubbing goes wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After we arrived  in the parking lot, Zico went to get his car and I remained alone. Altough he was actually there, I couldn't help myself, but feel cold and lonely. I knew it wasn't his fault, but I inexplicably missed the hot atmosphere and the blasting music of the club. 

"Hey, I found it! Let's go!" Zico's voice managed to make me snap out of my little world and I turned to look at him. He was standing in front of me, smiling and streching his arm to me so I could take it. I felt my cheeks warming up. Well, maybe it wasn't that bad after all...
I grabbed his hand and we started walking to his car. He was walking in front of me, leading the way while still holding a tight grip on my hand. While looking at his tall and imposing figure, I suddenly thought about him as an alpha male. He was undoubtelly giving off that kind of vibe.
Out of nowhere, he stopped and I bumped into his muscular back. He turned around, glaring at me, before wishpering 'What a child' and rolling his eyes.

"Giant!" I replayed rolling my own.
Stepping further from him, I realized that a black Range Rover was parked in front of us. Well, at least he had a good taste when it came to cars.
He opened the door for me and, after I got in, he went to the driver's seat. 

"Little girls should always wear their seatbelt", he pointed out, struggling to hold his laughter in. I didn't say anything, but sticked my tongue out at him. He laughed then started driving.


The ride was really quiet; it was something I didn't expect. He drived in silence and I kept watching the busy night of Seoul through the car's window, wondering why he offered to take me home. Does he really think of me as an easy girl? Does he expect to get in my pants as soon as we step in that apartment?
The car stopped in front of a huge building, more like a skyscraper actually. A few minutes after he parked the car, we took the elevator and  arrived quickly in front of his door. 


"Welcome to my humble home, miss!" he said with that well known smirk on his lips. 

I didn't make more than 5 steps before I stopped with my mouth wide opened. 'Humble home'? Yeah, sure... This place was huge! All the furniture was foreign and there were expensive paintings on the walls. I stopped admiring the place when I realized that Zico was walking away from me.

"Where are you going?", I asked.

"I'm going to take a shower. Why? Do you, by any chance, want to join me?", he laughed, that evil smirk reappearing on his face.
I couldn' stop myself from blushing.

"Oh, do you really want to shower together? I was just joking, but if you insist..."
I stopped him with an angry glare. He just laughed and continued walking to the bathroom.

"Wait! What am I supposed to do...?" But he was already gone.
I looked around. What should I do?
After entering a lot of different rooms, I finally opened Zico's bedroom door. It took me a lot of mental strength to decide if I should enter his privacy or not, but in the end my curiosity won. I had never seen a boy's bedroom before so why not?
I stepped inside the room carefully. The place was amazingly clean, the only messy thing being his bed. Its sheets were still smelling like sweat, shampoo, manliness and his perfume. On the wall, there were a bunch of polaroid photos of him and his friends alongside many quotes about life, art, love and music that were beautifully painted on the pure white chalk.

"What are you doing here?" Zico's voice suddenly echoed in the room and I turned around only to see him standing in the door frame, looking at me, having nothing on himself, but a white towel around his waist.

"You really want to see me , don't you? You could'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter