Chapter 1

When clubbing goes wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Stefanie  told me that we were going at the club I clearly didn't think her boyfriend, Beenzino, and his friends would be there as well. More than that, the club was a luxurious one, full of rich brats. Hopefully, Beenzino's friends weren't like that. We arrived in front of the club at 11:30pm. Being there made me a little nervous since I was neither rich nor a celebrity. I just happend to be friends with the right people, so I always lacked  confidence.

 "Stefanie, are you sure you want me there? I mean, Beenzino's there so why would you need me anyway?", I asked her while trying to gain time by checking my outfit over and over again. I wore some black shorts with a white crop top with 'Fearleas Faith' written on it and black heels.

"Shut up, Rebekah! We're here to have a good time, remember?" she laughed a little, shook her head one time and then grabbed my hand.

Looking at what she was wearing I immediately started to feel small and horiblly dressed. She had on a black, short and tight dress that hugged her slim curves with some killer heels and a lot of jewelry. She had always been the pretty one: Taller, skinnier, with blonde, long hair and honey eyes. I have always felt inferior, but that night my self-esteem was negative. So we entered and the first thing I saw were the flashing lights and the colourful drinks in people's hands. Then the music hit me hard, I almost wanted to get out of there, but after some seconds I began to enjoy it. Everything had a quick tempo and the beat was just driving people crazy.

Stefanie, who was still holding my hand, started walking and, after bumping into a lot of different people and climbing some stairs, we arrived in the V.I.P arrea where a bunch of well-dressed and handsome men stood. A lot of other girls were with them, but they were quickly dismissed when Beenzino saw us and only two or three remained. Probably some of the men's girlfriends. Stefanie let go of my hand and ran to give Beenzino a hug. Not knowing what to do, I took a few more steps and awkwardly stopped in front of their tables, looking at the floor, trying as hard as possible to avoid the curious gazes. I stood there like that for what seemed like eternity before she snaped out of her world and remembered I was with her.

"Oh, this is my friend Rebekah Lee. She is Korean, but she has lived in America since she was a baby. Please take care of her", she said and then smiled warmly before going back to kissing her boyfriend.

 I made a short bow and then went to the very corner, still trying to avoid making eye contact with any of them, but I didn’t evenget the chance to be alone on the couch for 10 seconds cause a very, and I mean VERY, handsome man approached me.

"What's up?"

"Uhm, hello to you too." Oh, how smart, Rebekah, how smart. Do you think you're funny? Damn. He laughed a little and this fact shook up my embarrassement.

 "Right. Well, I think I should properly introduce myself." He suddenly stood up. "Hello, Miss Lee, it's a pleasure to meet you here tonight. My name is Park Jaebeom, but you may call me Jay. I am one of Beenzino's friends."

 He said all of those things in a very serious and manly way and then took my hand and kissed it. I blushed really hard, but before I could say anything, a blonde guy intrerrupted us.

 "Jay, she's been here for like 5 minutes, but you're already hitting on her?" He had a deep voice,  husky and laid back. Actually it sounded lazy, like he's just got out of bed, but in a very sensual way. I bit my lip. What did I got myself into?

Jay sighed and after saying goodbye he returned to his friends to have some more drinks. Wow, great, now the only person who was talking to me, who was actually very attractive, was gone. The blonde man sat down, next to me, and poured me a drink. It was crystal clear so I bet that one could get me drunk in a minute.

“Are you mad at me because I sent him away? Believe me, you wouldn’t like that player around you.”

I turned myself in such a way so I was facing him. The first think that catched my eye were his plump lips. Without knowing, I my own lips. He, of course, observed that and started laughing.

“Seems like we have a little ert over here.”

“What?”

Of course, I tried to sound offended, but in fact, I would love kissing those full lips.

“Whatever, forget that, haha. My name is Zico.”

“What kind of name is that?”

“What kind of name is Rebekah?”

I hit his arm. This dude really knows how to piss a girl off.

“Ouch, I was just joking. Zico is my stage name. My real name is Woo Jiho. Happy?”
I didn’t say anything.

“ By the way, I really like your top.”

Ok, now the  atmosphere got really awkward, thanks Zico. I stood up and started walking to the stairs, but he grabbed my hand and stopped me.

“What do you think you’re doing?” he asked. If I didn’t know better, I’d think he was worried.

“Dancing.” I said and freed my hand then started walking again.

When I arrived

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter