Two

Hunhan's Cupid.

Today is Friday, so I still have to attend the class for today. I honestly hate Friday since I got History, Biology and Physics all in one day. Oh God, can't they arrange the schedule better? My History teacher is as boring as , too much things to be memorized for Biology and well, Physics is just as complicated as ever. And to think that I have to endure this for a year...

But on the bright side, tonight will be the movie night.  With my bestie from middle until now, Joy. Our personalities are completely different, like she's the social butterfly while I'm kinda introvert, except when I'm with Sehun. I'll be extra extrovert.

After taking a bath and get dressed, I went out of the house and walked to the bus station. I didn't bother to wake Sehun up, he's such a sleepy head. Glancing at my watch, it's 7. Great.

The bus came five minutes later, and some girls greet me. What a fake greetings? But as usual, I fake-smile at them too, wondering which one of them will I have to deal later.

Reaching my class, I went to my seat. It was easily the one with gifts piled up on it. It was all the presents from Sehun's fanclub. I guess this is the only good thing being the famous casanova little sis, yeah of course I still hate him messing around with girls, snogging random girl in front of our door and hosting a party with his super cool besties while I was not allowed to come out from my room , but there's a little greed in me when it comes to free stuff and food.

Let's see what we got here,  chocolates, ddukbokki, nail polish, cute accessories, branded lip gloss, and even teddy bear. I put the bear to the ground (not that I wanted to dirty it, I just need some space on my table), putting aside boxes of chocolates, the makeups and accessories underneath my table and started to eat the ddukbokki. It's still hot, and yummy.

'Yah Oh Ha Young,' said a familiar voice. I didn't turn since ddukbokki was too tempting, but I did reply with 'Hmm?'

'Wheres my physics homework?' Joy asked. Oh yeah, since I was severely bad with physics and Joy was incredibly good with it, I always copy her works. This is usually something that Sehun's fanclub can never give me. Well, I let Joy to copy my Maths homework though. So its fair. And that's how both of us complete each other.

I stopped eating, turning around and get a certain book from my bag. 'Here it is,' I said, tossing it to Joy. 'Wanna some ddukbokki?'

Oh Joy, I've been your friend for the longest time, and I know how you always eyeing my foods. Joy smiled widely, quickly grabbed a pair of chopstick from her bag. You see, she even prepared this very well.

'It's always good to have someone popular as your brother,' Joy commented, was filled with ddukbokki.

'Yeah, it's only good if you got free foods, but other than that,' I turned to her and she turned to me, grinning, 'IT"S A NO-NO!' And our laughter erupted.

'Yah, aren't you Chanyeol oppa cousin?' I asked, actually it's not really asking since I knew the fact a long time ago. It's just sounded like a question, but really not a question.

Joy scowled. 'Yeah right, there's no use being his cousin, his fanclub never, I repeat, NEVER EVER contribute anything to my life,' I laughed.

'What's up ladies?' Zelo bent down, his head was close in between my head and Joy's. 

'Hye Junhong!' Joy beamed.

You see, Zelo and Joy were like childhood bestfriends who can't be separated, except when Joy with me. We all know that both of them are an item, but surprisingly nobody from both sides got the gut to confess. But then they treat each other like Boyfriend or Girlfriend, with all those casually linking arms, or a peck on cheeks, or sharing jackets when it was too cold. Zelo and Joy enjoyed skinship way too much. Their relationship are so confusing, that I don't really have any energy to think about it again.

'Hye babe,' Zelo grinned and peck her cheek (I told ya) and turned to me, 'That looks delicious Ha Young,' he said. Slick.

'Get Joy to feed you,' I said, and he immediately turned to Joy, 'Soo Young ah,' he said, opening his mouth a big as possible, and the giggling Joy fed him.

'Gosh, get a room, your PDA is way too much,' I said, half-honest, quarter-joking and quarter-annoyed.

'You told me to start the PDA,' Zelo shot back. Joy keeps on giggling. 'Don't forget our date after school, Soo Young ah,' he winked at her before walking away.

'What date this time?' I asked. Eventhough Zelo is considered as the most popular and good-looking  first year, not many girl wanted to try their luck since many assumed Joy and Zelo as a long time couple. But yeah, he still got lots of gifts too, and love letters. I swear if he's not Joy's childhood besties slash sweetheart slash assumed boyfriend, the amount of his fans can be on par with Sehun's. He's really a noona-killer.

'Just a library,' Joy shrugged. 'Junhong failed his Physics quiz real bad last time,' She explained, helping herself to the last piece of ddukbokki. 

The class was soon filled with students, and and many girls who were just crowding my table left to the calcony to catch a glimpse of EXO making their majestic entrance. Ten minutes later, Mr Song arrived, and after lots of effort spend to get the girls into the classroom, History class officially started.

Half way through the class, a certain, messy and long-haired boy barged in, ignoring Mr Song, walk to back of the classroom, settle down, casually put his legs on the table, closing his eyes and bobbed his head to the beats from his headphone. What a delinquent. But the teachers never paid any attention to him, maybe they got no energy left to teach those kids about 'behaviour'.

Well, it's none of my problem.