Phone Call

School Ages

Seungri is eating the candy that his cousin give him in the kitchen.His father's gift is still in the icebox because he think,maybe he'll eat it later.When he eat candy,he always feel elated and calm.

So he think maybe this time the candy will help his sorrowful heart gone.If Jiyong is there maybe he will ask Jiyong to hug him.But Jiyong is not there.If he run to Jiyong's house,his house won't have any guard.

His father is leaving because he have an emergency case at his work place.But usually his dog will guard his house but today,his dog is a bit sick and now,he must stayed at a nursery.So,just he is the only one that can guard the house right now.

Its already night since Seungri was start ete his candy.Now the candy already finish and he already feel better than ever.He walk to the stairs and climb up then walking towards his bedroom.

Maybe i will be more better if i play the games on my phone.

He thought and let his body crashing down his bed like a lazy brat.The phone beside him is bouncing same like his body.

"Your my heart heart heart heart heart~~~breaker.Neaga mwol jalmotheaneunji (what did i do wrong?).Your my heart heart heart heart heart~~~breaker,no way~no way~"His phone is ringing once again.He hope it was Jiwon because he want to explain everything to her.

Urgh!It's unknown number.Wait,but how this person know my number?Omo~should i pick it?Or not?Urgh just press the green butten Seungri!

He got annoy by himself (weird Seungri).He pick up the phone and start speaking.

"Hello?"he said.

"Hello,is this Seungri?"a familiar voice is on the phone but he still can't guess who's that person is.

"Y-yes.Who are you?"he blink his eyes a few times.

"Haha~you didn't remember my voice Seungri-ah?Hmm~i think i should more than always to stick with you."the voice say in amusement.

Wait,only Jiyong hyung that love to talk in that way.But Jiyong hyung don't have any phone.

"Jiyong hyung?"he said clearly and confusely.He really happy if that is really his hyung.

"Haha~i think you already know my tone.Yes Seungri-ah,it's your hyung."

"Hyung?Really?Hyung i miss you!"He burst into a happy tears.He will jump to Jiyong if Jiyong is infront of him right now.He think maybe Jiyong can hear his sob because it's too loud enough.

"I miss you too my panda.Baby?are you crying?"

"I-i'm ok hyung~i just~a bit sensitive sometimes."he not too sure what he's talking about but he really sure he not too sensitive before.Suddenly he saw his father's candy that he keep in the icebox on his study table.

Then he saw his own reflection on the mirror next to his study table.

M-my eyes is soft green.

Now he realise that his feeling and his eyes is really connected to each other.

"Don't worry dear,we'll meet soon ok?Then i'll kiss and hug you as much as i wanted.Now,don't cry ok?"Jiyong speak.

He nearly didn't notice that Jiyong is still on the phone with him.

"N-nae hyung."Seungri said while wiping his tears on his cheek.

"Hyung,you said you don't have any phone?But now you are calling me.Whose phone did you borrow right now?"Seungri ask.

"It's my new phone.I share it with my family.I buy it yesterday."Jiyong answer with guilty because he have lied to his little angel.He didn't meant to lie to the younger,but he must do it because he have promise Jiwon to not telling Seungri that is her gift.

"Oh~i though you use the public phone.Hikhik"Seungri joke with his hyung and blink his eyes a few times.

"Haish~how dare you.Anyway,what if we go to some places tomorrow?You know what,i feel really bored at home."

H-he asking me to go out with him tomorrow?Yes!This is the chance!

"Sure hyung!I would love to.I was bored at home too anyways."

Yes!!He agreed!!I know he will.

"Ok,so we'll meet tomorrow ok?I'll come to your house at 9AM.Bye-bye my cutie panda.Good night!Bad dreams.Hahaha."Jiyong hang up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its short isnt it?huhu~ im sorry dear but ~~ the true is~this is the last chapter~but~~i dont want 2 leave u all yet!!I promise the other chapter will be 2 times longer than usual~are u ready 2 read it?haha ^^ im just kidding ^^ 

Hows this chapter?r its ok?if i have something that i must fix~dont shy 2 tell me,eo? 

Hehe ^^ did u remember at the heartbreaker chorus?haha ^^ i sing along when i type it u know ^^ kkk ^^oh n~if u dont get something in this story just ask me ok? I've ready 2 tell u ^^

ok ^^ i think its time 2 sleep ^^ 2morrow is schoolㅠㅠ and guys~i got somthing 2 tell u~~~

I LOVE U!!♡♡♡