It's Do Exist

School Ages

It's already Saturday,and it seems like the time is moving too slow for Seungri.He take out a glittering white sut and a pair of white trousers.Yesterday is the longest day ever at the school.

Jiyong have a project that he should done.He must find a seven years old kid in his school and getting know about the kid family.And the condition is he must stick with that boy all the time in school's period.When that kid is learning he will sit next to that boy and help him.So he pick Seungri.Well,he don't wanna miss a chance to getting closer to the pink eyes creature.

They comfortably sitting next to each other in Seungri's class.Jiwon were pleasurely move her sit at the back.Jiwon wanted to give them some space.

Seungri feel like yesterday is the most best thing he had ever feel.The elder is kissing his cheek,rest his head on the desk and staring at him cutely.

He sometimes think that his hyung already being his most important person in his life other than his dad.And his hyung keep hugging him yesterday too.He try to push his hyung away but he just can't.The warmness of his hyung can't be denied and he can't fight his hyung because he know,his hyung won't cause any harm to him.So he just let the elder do anything to him.

He remembering back all the things that have happen with Jiyong yesterday.Jiyong change into a cute person and talkative.He thought Jiyong is a silent and shy boy.

Seungri is looking at the mirror happilly because he will got a lot of candy today.That's what his cousin promise him and what he believe in.Today his cousin will held a wedding ceremony of himself with a beautiful girl (maybe,he never meet that girl).

His cousin is already like his own brother.His age already reach 22 this year.Althought he already have a girlfriend,he still manage to remember buying Seungri's present (candy) when he go travel to another country.He will buy the very unique candy in that country and he doesn't care how much the cost will take.He also love Seungri like his own little brother.A unique brother.

Seungri is done.He come downstairs and walk happily to his dad.He hold his dad's hand,start walking to the car and start talking.

"Dad,why you call Jochan hyung's wedding is unordinary?What is the thing that unordinary in that wedding.It seem like all is ordinary."Seungri blink a few times.

His dad take the sitbelt then put his palms on the stering and start driving.It's rain heavily out there."Hmm~did you ever seen his partner?"

"Nope."Seungri look at his dad confused and blink a few times.

"Well,if you want to know why.It's because his partner is a boy like him too."His father said and look at his child then turn back on the road.Today his little angel sit properly in the car because he have told the little angle if he wanted an extra candy after the wedding,sit nicely and be a good boy.

"What you call it dad?Does it really exist?"Seungri ask with really confused voice.This time,he blink non-stop.

"Of course its exist.We call it gay."

Gay!That's it!Urgh~how can i forgot to search about that thing.But why Jiwon ask me if i knew that thing?Hmm~that's weird.

Mr.Lee look at his angel weirdly,he never saw his little angel were too curious about something and also never seen his angel eyes were turn into half pink half blue.

His eyes is changing the colour again.But not dark red this time.It soft blue plus pink!It's beautiful.Oh my angel,you really born to make my pain gone.

Suddenly,the heavy rain stop crashing down his drops into the earth as Seungri's eyes were sparkling same like his sut.And the sun seems like taking the spot after the rain is leaving and there is a rainbow near it.

The scene is really beautiful and it undescripable.Mr.Lee really want to capture this moment using his camera but he don't want Seungri suddenly being normal back and everythings were gone.This time he wanted to see how far is the magical of the Seungri' eyes can go.So he look at his little angel and then to the road.

They finally arrive at the church.Seungri open the car's door open and jump out happily from the car.Now he left the curious behind him.The sky look dark again and the rainbow have dissapierd.It seem like the earth is crying once again.

Mr.Lee saw his angel's eyes is slowly turning back into normal.He quickly grab his little angel's shoulder and take him into the church.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He saw it.His cousin is really marrying with a man.So this meant his cousin is a gay.He really confused this time.He also didn't know why.

Suddenly,Heartbreaker chorus is filling his silent room.

Its Jiwon!

He don't really hope that Jinwoo will calling him today because she said she will be a bit buzy that weekend.But when Jiwon is calling,he just gladly wanna speak with his bestfriend.

"Hey Jiwon!"Seungri said with an innocent voice.

"Hey Seungri!How's the wedding?Is the partner of your cousin is beautiful as you imagine?"

Seungri gulp then blink a few times,"Erm~"

Something goes wrong at the wedding.He maybe didn't get the candies as his cousin have promised him.

Jiwon guessing but she just remain silent and waiting the next word from his bestfriend.

"It not beautiful at all.It just really handsome."Seungri say proudly.

Handsome?Oh~you got to be kidding me.Don't say his cousin is a gay too.

"Jiwon?Are you still there?"Jiwon's silent is longer than she thought.

"Yeah,i'm still here.I just,i'm a bit shock to know your cousin is a gay."

Too.

Jiwon don't want to speak it out loud because she didn't comfirm yet her cute bestfriend is really having a crush on Jiyong.But phisically,it's more to yes.But she still don't want to hurt her bestfriend by her own word because she already take Seungri like her own family.

"It's okey,i'm shock at first too but i know,everything that've happen have it own reason,doesn't it?"Seungri reply.

"And Jiwon,"

"Yes Seungri?"Jiwon ask with curious.He think Seungri already know about the gays.

"I think i'm a gay."

Omo!What just now he said?He said he is a gay?Omo!Jiyong must be really happy to know about this!Omo!

She already know the secret that Jiyong already have a crush on Seungri because he tell her.And that's why she is helping Jiyong right now.She know her plan will work.Now the next mission is to make sure Seungri is being a gay because of Jiyong.

"I'm in love with Jiyong hyung.I'm really in love with Jiyong hyung!"Seungri continue.

Jiwon drop her jaw.A few second later she manage to wake up back.

"Seungri,"she don't know what else to talk.

"Seungri,i must go.My mother need me in the kitchen right now.Bye bye Seungri!"she hang on the phone.

That is just too easy.

She smirking.Now she must make the two of them date!

Yes a date!Erm~but when is the best time~oh yes!Tomorrow is still weekend.I got to go to Jiyong's house right now and tell him everything.Yahoo!!

She run out from her bed then grabbing her bandana and run downstairs.She go to her driver and start talking to him.

"Mr.Gong,i want to go out.If i back after my parents come home,tell them i gone for a while to my friend house okey?Thank you then!"she really can't wait to tell Jiyong everything.She run to her bicycle and start cycling towards Jiyong's house.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A small sob filled up in a dark room.He can't think anything right now.He just know his bestfriend already hate him because liking a boy.He is burrying his face on a pillow and lie down on a king bed.

He really dispress.He need a hug.The warm hug that can make himself calm.He need a hug from Jiyong.But sadly,Jiyong is not there.

He lift up his face and looking at the mirror.He saw his eyes is changing into really dark blue but turn into normal back when he felt really confuse.

My eyes change the colour?So its true what Jiwon said.My eyes really turns the colour.

He wipe away his tears at his cheek.And right now he really don't know how he manage to stay in the dark.He just remember that it all turn black when Seungri feel like his heart were being cut with a very small pieces.

Now,he don't care anything.He just wanted to thinking about his hyung.

How have he been today?Did he still stay cute like he always been around me?

Suddenly,the room were lightening once again when he think about Jiyong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys!!!I miss u u know!!its already 5:55 am n my mom already caught me and ryt now she babling non-stop to me~ urgh!!I better make this fast~

My school holiday will end soon so~~i think i cant always update like b4~

Ok ^^ back 2 the story ^^ did u enjoy it?but i think u r not because this is the worst 1 i ever wrote.ryt?and u know wat~i think this story should end soon~

N really thank u 4 the voters ㅠㅠ u know wat?i really love u!and 4 the new subscriber 2 ^^ 

Ok ^^ enough 4 2day ^^ n i am sorry bcoz updating late ㅠㅠ last!

I LOVE U GUYS!! ^^