final

blind

woohyun was a blind man who spent his life in a hospital waiting for a retinal donor, although woohyun himself

was blind he really hated blind people and pretty much everyone else in the world including himself 

the only person that woohyun loves is his boyfriend sunggyu who stayed by his side whenever he needed someone

sunggyu was the only person to not give up on woohyun even woohyun's own family gave up on him.

 

sunggyu bathes,feeds and dresses woohyun and woohyun appreciates it ,although woohyun cannot see sunggyu 

he still loves him with a burning passion , sometimes woohyun wonders why such good and kind man like sunggyu

has to be stuck with useless trash like himself but he doesn't ponder too much about it because he knows it will get him nowhere.

 

one day while sunggyu was feeding woohyun home-cooked food that sunggyu's mom prepared for woohyun because she knows

that woohyun absolutely positively hates hospital food sunggyu asked  woohyun something he said "say,woohyun if you were toget your eyesight back would you marry me?" woohyun smiled widely and nodded franatically "of course i will hyung!".

 


the next day woohyun's doctor told him that there was a donor and if was ready to preform the  surgery and of course woohyun said yes,

woohyun was very excited but nervous for the surgery that would allow him to see his boyfriend and soon to be husband for the first time

"you'll be alright" he heard sunggyu call after him before he entered the operation room.

 

"open your eyes" said the sweet and gentle voice of woohyun's doctor woohyun slowly opened his eyes to see a pretty lady with long light brown tied up in a high ponytail "so you're dr bom"mumbled woohyun "yup!, why the surprised look though?" said bom "hehe its nothing i just thought you were..an....an old hag,thats all"laughed woohyun sheepishly "hey!"pouted bom " i don't sound that old !!!" "i wanna see sunggyu" said woohyun with tears in his eyes , he was so happy that he would finally see the love of his life kim sunggyu "oh,right! silly me i forgot"bom laughed awkwardly "sunggyu , dear you can come in now" called bom.

 

when woohyun saw sunggyu for the first time he was shocked but the shock soon turned into anger....... sunggyu was the thing that woohyun hated the most sunggyu was blind "GET OUT OF HERE YOU BASTARD!!!!!! YOU LIED TO ME, I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!"shouted woohyun as he shoved sunggyu , sunggyu's eyes brimmed with tears as he hurried out of the hospital.

 

a few days later sunggyu was involved in a car accident , he was rushed to the hospital  he needed a kidney transplant but there were no spare donor so she decided to ask the only person she thought would help yup thats right she asked woohyun but the only answer she got from woohyun was "i don't know a man named kim sunggyu".

 

after her fruitless attempt with woohyun she rushed back to the operation room were sunggyu was "don't worry sunggyu i can still save you !!!! i just need to----" "bom listen to me i know i wont survive this but if you really wanna help me there's a letter in my jacket could you please give it to woohyun" and unknowingly these were kim sunggyu's last words before death's embrace got him and the heart monitor went flat, a tear rolled down bom's cheek although she was a doctor she was never used to deaths  she wiped off her tear and shakily reached into sunggyu's pocket  and got out the afformentioned letter , it was a bit bloody but it still seemed readable.


she hurried to woohyun's room and pushed the door open which startled woohyun "what's wrong dr. bom" inquired woohyun cocking his head to the side bom held woohyun's hand "listen woohyun i know that you have nothing to do with sunggyu anymore but please read this letter from him! it's  his dying wish so please just--" sobbed bom "ok."said woohyun stoicly and slightly cringed at the mention of the bastard's name, so woohyun took the letter and opened it and it read :

'dear namu,' woohyun cringed cringed at the mention of his old nickname that only sunggyu had  called him but still continued reading 'i hope you can forgive me for lying to you because i cant bare for you to hate me ,anyways that aside all the years i've been with it hurt me to see you unhappy because your blind so decided to give you the proposal  i did in hopes it works out but it didn't so  im so sorry for being this way my cute dongsaeng oh and before i end this letter i just wanted to tell you to take good care  of your eyes because before they were yours they were mine. -love kim sunggyu'.

 

woohyun's eyes brimmed with tears and he started sobbing loudly and clutched the letter to his chest "s-sunggyu i-i'm s-s-so sorry.".

and that night woohyun took his own life with a paper in his hand and it read 'angels shoudn't bother with lowlifes'


A/n so tell me what you guys think in da comments feedback would be very encouraging :D  oh and  thank u for the cuties that subscribed you baes are #OTL