Lay Oneshot Final

Lay: Reality

----Continued from Foreword.

 

A drumroll of thundering screams lulls in his ears like a dull ancient chant-it's for them. It's for Exo. Another concert- they never seem to stop. The fans are always energetic, but most don't seem to care... All they want is to see them perform on stage.

 

Lay stirred in his hospital bed, as he opened his blurred eyes, he focused on the all white wall across from him, then looking around revealing the all white room and plain curtains that covered his windows. Drifting to a slouched over figure, he made it out to be Suho. Lay sits up in his bed causing Suho to widen his eyes at the sight of him.

"Lay....you're awake." Suho was a bit in shock

"...." Lay tried to make a sound, but coughed instead and cleared his throat.

Lay heaves a sigh and right on time, the other members walk in. Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, Chen, Xuimin, and lastly D.o....they all came around the bed some sat next to Suho or leant on the table nearby.

Letting another sigh he looks down the line of members. He flinches.

"Where is Kris?" He shoves Suho slightly in panic

Suho stares at him, eyes weary and visible of fatique "Yixing, Kris is gone. He left a little over a year ago..."

 

Lay remains motionless, fists curling into balls of anguish and shock. "What!?" He enunciates. "What do you mean he left?"

 

Suho attempts to calm him down, but Lay's face has becomed smeared with heavy tears that drag his face to his hands. The other members trying to help, but ending up in stepping back to give Lay space. Lay quietly sobs into his hands, not believing a word he's hearing. Suho grabs hold of Lay's arm and he yanks his arm away from the leader's grasp.

"I need to see Luhan," He whispers softly.

Sho almost chokes back his words, but slowly replies "Yixing, Luhan is also...."

Lay screams making his cries louder, the other members left in the room turn their heads in shock, Suho ignores them, hoping he doesn't ask where Tao is and holds onto Lay's hands,

 

"What's happening?!?" Lay cries, grappling onto Suho's clothing.

"This is a nightmare right?! Only a Nightmare?" 

Suho stares at Lay and says confidently "Yes, a nightmare."

 

Lay's eye flicker and he is suddenly laying down once again on his hospital bed, but his hands are still firmly placed in Suho's hands.. He turns his head to the side away from Suho-his brain swirling. Something pounds conspicuously like a hammer, but he cannot seem to remember anymore.

A crowd screaming violently, ringing in his ears, but there was only one person with him.

His world turning upside down; blasting music one minute, laughing people, next screeching painfully, but he remains unhurt in bed. He can't seem to breathe with ghastly smoke filling his lungs and air becomes another form of poisin.

Why?

Suddenly everything disappears and he is back in the enclosing white room and plain curtains. He takes another glance at the wall and stares at the now awake man infront of him who he's still holding onto. Lay opens his mouth, but quickly shuts it realizing he can't remember who he is. Then tries speaking as his body still can, then asks

"Do I know you?"

 

 

 

 

 

-=- Well that's the depressing thing I thought up...I worry about Lay sometimes and I hope he is alright as well as Suho, because i'm a hardcore sone as well I worry over Taeyeon because all that she is going through as a leader and herself. I hope you all realize how much the leaders of our favorite groups give up alot and even if it isn't about them, but in their group- they'd take it upon themselves and probably take blame quietly.....This is meant to be a one shot so I don't think i'm going to continue this. Thank you for taking the time to read this. ^^ -=-