Chapter 1

Born Under The Same Stars
“You’re not normal” the older female yelled from outside.
 
She just sat behind the box hiding from her mother that went crazy just a few minutes ago. “Omma….” she tried to call.
 
The angry woman looked back only to find her daughter trembling and scare at her. “Get out! Get out from this house, I don’t want you in here!” she kick the 17 year old girl outside the house in the late midnight street.
 
“Omma…what did I do wrong?” the girl cried miserably and held onto her mother leg not wanting to let go.
 
Instead of showing sympathy, the old woman kick the girl hard making her landed on the street. “Don’t call me your omma. I hate to hear that! To have you in this world was a mistake~”
 
To have you in this world was a mistake……Shyn Hae shot up and blink furiously trying to adjust her eyes with the unfamiliar room.
 
“Where am i?” she asked herself in the dark room.
 
“Wake up already?” someone suddenly ask her that makes her jump.
 
Shyn Hae look to her left in the dark room, focusing on the body that was seating beside her. “Who…who are you?”
 
“It’s just me Joongie” the guy called Joongie turn on the light and the room brighten up showing her face.
 
“Joo--…?” she look to her side and there standing beside her was strangers. “Where am I now?” she asked again, hoping that they would answer.
 
“You’re in the boarding house…” the guy who wear sleeveless and clips his bangs up answered Shyn Hae.
 
She frowned. “Boar…boarding house?”
 
“Yes, boarding house is for people like us” the guy who called himself Chunnie replied smiling at her.
 
“Peo..people like uss?” she stammered.
 
The other step in and by his look everyone would know that he is a smart guy with brain. “People like us……don’t you remember how you was brought here by Mrs. Shim?”
 
“I know Mrs.Shim……but why am I here?” Shyn Hae asked the guy back.
 
“Your mother disown—”
 
“Yah! Hyung….” Chunnie stopped him from continuing.
 
“What??? I’m trying to make her understand her condition” he glare at her as if showing his emotion that he dislike Shyn Hae being here.
 
“It’s alright, I know what happen to me and thanks to Mrs. Shim I was here with company” Shyn Hae looked up at the guys.
 
“I think we should introduce ourselves” the guy who clip his bangs up showing his forehead smile and stand up in a line so does the others.
 
“First time meeting you, I’m Kim Junsu” he introduced himself.
 
“I’m Kim Jaejoong, just call me Joongie for short” the guy who Shyn Hae as Joongie smile and bow.
 
Shyn Hae look at the last arrogant, smart guy waiting for him to introduced himself but instead he just walk away from the room leaving 2 guys dumbfounded.
 
“I’m sorry about his behavior” Junsu smile and make himself comfortable by joining Shyn Hae in the bed.
 
“By the way, his name is Park Yoochun. He’s the coldest among us…” like Junsu , the guy Jaejoong also join Shyn Hae in her bed.
 
“Why?” she asked them.
 
Both of them shook their head. “Unlike us both Yoochun also a new comer here and we still in the process of knowing each other”
 
“So, let’s get to know each other so that we can live happily here….” Junsu smile.
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
TO BE CONTINUED
 
PLEASE COMMENT TO GIVE ME STRENGTH