Hot Newbie

Revenge by Love

 

Sung Jong left the lab and went to the school gym alone. While he was having his way to the gym he saw his homeroom teacher with a girl walking in the hallway towards him. He looked at the unfamiliar girl without blinking his eyes. When the girl walked nearer to him his heart was beating faster than he could count his throbs. That girl that made Sung Jong’s nervous was you.

Now, you are a rich girl with your family background that you are not ashamed to tell the whole world. You are placed high in your social life. Your dad had become a rich businessman. You were the heiress of one of the biggest company in Korea. But the most important for you was that nobody will ever know about your darkest past.”I must keep my past as a secret until I die, so that the god-damn boys will have to suffer forever” you’d made your mind set.

At the gym.

Sung Jong sat on the bench all by himself. He was still thinking about you. Millions of questions kept wandering in his head.*who is that pretty girl?*. *Seemed like she’s the one that I’ve known for a long time ago*.*why is she here?*.*have I known her?* There were too many questions that kept popping up. Sung Jong stood up and scratched his head hardly. His hair got really messy. Then he took the ball and shot just like a professional basketball player. Sung Jong really loves basketball. No wonder he was the captain of Woolim’s basketball team in his junior year.

You were ushered by the teacher to your new classroom. The class was really familiar to you. You smirked while waiting for the teacher to tell the student about the new girl that will spend the whole year with them. You were the same age as Hoya and luckily, you also were in the same class with some of the Infinite.”OK class. Keep quiet because I’m going to tell you guys a good new”.The class didn’t even turn into a silence as instructed by the teacher but you just walked into the classroom.

One of them saw you and whispered to other’s ears and unexpectedly, your new classmates started to whisper to each other. You misheard them “Wow. Have she’d done plastic surgery?”.”She’s like a mannequin”.”Is she the one who appear in Vogue?” But you just ignored the chattering and greeted them politely.”Annyeonghaseyo, I’m ~~~imnida.Please take care of me”. You humbly did a 90 degree bows. Everyone clapped and welcome you warmly except the three guys at the back. You recognized them enough. You looked at them and gave your sweetest smile. Sung Yeol smiled back at you as he always did to other girls.*I know you too well, Sung Yeolie*You thought by yourself.

“There was no empty seat except beside Sung Yeol.Miss ~~~ would you mind sitting beside that boy?” The teacher asked you while pointing towards Sung Yeol. You really wanted to answer yes while leaping sky-high but you just nodded. Then you headed to your seat. Your heart was flattering like a butterfly for some reasons. One reason, you were afraid that they’ll recognize you and the other reason, you were satisfied that you could get close to them easier than you think.

_______________________________________________

Chyeah~ you finally appear. Now you gonna get close to all 7 of them..

What do you think? ^^?