7 Prince (?)

Revenge by Love

 

The classroom was noisy with the chattering of the students.The nerds talked about homework,the girls were gossiping and talking  about fashion,the guys talked about girls and how they ended up with their girlfriends.But then the class became silent as 7 handsome boys enter the class.

"Where's Lee Kiseop?" One of them yelled out loud that everyone in that class was scared as hell.At the corner of the room,there's a boy raising up his hand.He was shaking from nervousness.Preconceiving opinions,forgone self-conciousness,that timid boy ran towards Infinite and knelt.He begged them to let him go.The students sat still and cannot do anything to stop him.Everybody in Woolim Highschool had already knew how they will end up if they got themselves messing with the Infinite boys.When you got into their nerves there's no way  you can escape."What the fug are you talking about,pretty boy!" Sunggyu said while held him up and dragged him out of the class.They got Kiseop beaten up at the back of the school.Nobody could stop them even the school principal as all of Infinite boys had full power toward the school.They are all a son of a rich family.After finishing their 'business' each of them returned to their class.Woohyun,Sunggyu and Dongwoo were in the same class while L, Hoya and Sung Yeol in a lower grade and the other 2 were all in different classes.

In Sung Jong's class.

Sung Jong was in the physics lab learning about Archimedes principle.The girls kept coming up to him to be his partner in the project work.Sung Jong already refused them for his millionth time but all the girls kept buzzing him.He got angry and walked out of the lab without caring about the existance of the teacher.The teacher also could only did nothing to stop him.Teacher also had to secure his position.There were hundred of teachers had lose their job because of messing up with the Infinite.

Woohyun,Sunggyu and Dongwoo's class.

At the corner of the class, there were 3 charming princes.Woohyun was playing with his iphone game while resting both of his legs on the table,Sunggyu were listening to his latest ipod while singing out loud and Dongwoo was sleeping like he had never slept for a hundred year.The teacher that stood in front of the class was ignored completely by them.

"Sung Yeol oppa! I love you." "Sung Yeol oppa, let's go out tonight" "Sung Yeol oppa,be my boyfriend!" Their class was crowded with Sung Yeol's fangirls.He was the nicest of all the Infinite and also a super player too.He said "I love you" to every girl he met.No wonder his locker wil be fulled of love letters everyday.Not only Sung Yeol but all Infinite's locker will also fulled of flowers,chocolates and letters every day.  

------------------------------

sorry for short intro..you havent appear yet though..

^_^ how is it?