CHAPTER 2: BACK TO SCHOOL

A Blind Beauty.

"I think ByungHuns back."she answered..................................................................................................................................

Teacher Cha was confused and was annoyed that she didnt know about this until now, she also felt guilty cos as a teacher she should of known and told the student so that its not much of a shock to her,but it wasnt Teachers Cha's fault since the other teachers think more harshly and differently to her. She was too shocked to say anything back to Mi Young and so she told Mi Young to wait in the classroom and she ran out looking for the boy that had made a sudden appearance. As she was running she bumped into a new teacher who had just started teaching this year (your homeroom teacher, Kang Se Chan) "sorry,im looking for a returned student his name is...." Said Teacher Cha. "ByungHun? Lee Byung Hun?" finished Teacher Kang, Teacher Cha was now even more shocked and annoyed that she who had been working at the school for 3 years didnt know something that a new teacher knew about. "Ah yes, he is one of the students in my home room class, i saw MinHyuk take him to a computering room, i think it was the computering club, why do you look so shocked?" queried Teacher Kang, Teacher Cha was in rage and anger now. "Shocked? OF COURSE IM SHOCKED! ONE OF MY MAIN FIRST EVER STUDENTS RETURNED AND I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THAT!" shouted Teacher Cha as the students walking by were looking at both the teachers with a shocked face. Teacher Cha just stormed off to the computer room, she didnt really mean to say all that, she was just really annoyed so it came out of ,as she walked off Teacher Kang wasnt shocked at all he was just a little confused and embarrassed at the 'conversation' they had.

She stormed open the door and there stood ByungHun, he looked glad to see Teacher Cha because she had always been there for him and she was the only teacher to attend his mothers funeral but after the funeral they never saw eachother again. She smiled at him but felt awkward too, she took him to her office and told min hyuk that mi young was by herself upstairs and so he went upstairs to company her. Teacher Cha and Byunghun were now sitting at her office desk, "Teacher, i'm sorry for not contacting you for a long time but things have been so hard these days and i finally got to see Miyoung but she just blanked me, and she didn't attend the funeral either, i'm so confused, its not like her to do that, do you think she's mad at me for something?" He kept asking all these questions that poor Teacher Cha was confused, she thought he knew that miyoung had lost eye sight, she thought he knew everything. "well you know things with her dad were really hard that time and they still are, no ones seen him in ages." she answered hoping she didnt say anything wrong. "Her dad? what happened to her dad? is he alright? what do you mean no ones seen him in ages?" Byunghun was now officially confused about everything. Teacher Cha was now guilty because she may have just ruined something. "Did i say no one? haha i meant people in this school, hes just always down in the farm or at home that hardly anyone sees him." she tried to make it better but she knew she was wrong to lie but he had already been through many heartbreaks that she didnt want to be the reason for another one. "what do you mean at home and at the farm? i visited this morning but no one was there, the ahjumma said that he was gone and that Miyoung moved in with her aunt. Teacher is there something i need to know? what did the ahjumma mean by gone?" Byunghun was now more worried and almost to tears. "Don't worry, its all fine, gone? ohh she means the vacation that he went on, he was meant to be back a year ago but it got delayed and stuff, dont worry miyoung is doing fine with her aunt, i visit her now and then, have you not been in contact with chanyeol?" she was now even more guilty. The bell rang and lunch break was over.

After the last 2 lessons the end of day bell rang and all the children were running out now but Byunghun was slowly walking, to see if he could see miyoung. But Miyoung would go through the back gates with yura and they would sometimes take a bus and sometimes walk it home. today miyoung wanted to walk since she wanted to avoid any chances of meeting byunhun.

THE NEXT DAY.

ByungHun came and sat down at his seat and waited for Miyoungs arrival. She came in with yura and gave a note in and went back out again. The note was from the library, yesterday miyoung asked the school librarian if she could help the library get ready in the morning, despite her not being able to see,the librarian let her since she knew miyoungs mum. (Miyoungs mum left her and her dad and is now a major fashion designer).  ByungHun got up to go and run after her but Teacher Kang slammed his books on the table to get everyones attention and to make them shut up so ByungHun sat back down while looking moody again."Aliright class, yesterday one of our original students returned and i hope you are treating him nicely, now today the other student is returning, please come in and introduce yourself student,"explained Teacher Kang as a very handsome boy came in, it was also the boy that sung ah has a major crush on. As he walked Sungah started to put on a flirtacious smile and started waving at him as if they were always together. "oppa! you've become more handsome!" flirted Sungah desperately, meanwhile ByungHun wasnt paying attention at all, he was staring out the window thinking about Miyoung and what on earth could of he done for her to be ignoring him. Chanyeol was the new student and he didnt even introduce himself and he just stood there ignoring everyone and waiting for the teacher to tell him where his seat is. "Student, it would be nice if you could introduce yourself to the class please." said teacher kang. However Chanyeol just looked around at the class and did a bow that was not even half way down and looked back at the teacher, waiting to know where his seat is.(he didnt see ByungHun properly because his face was turning to the window). The Teacher Gave up and just told him where his seat was. As he walked to his seat , he noticed a boy sitting behind, he kind of recognised him but the face was turning to the windows direction so he didnt see properly. "haha i think this student is a little shy, i'll introduce him for you, i would like to welcome Park Chan Yeol back to our class!" he cheered. He expected chanyeol to smile but chanyeols head was on the table at a position where it looks as if he was trying to sleep. As the teacher said his name, ByungHun looked at the boy, It was the boy that he had been mad at for 2 years and they havn't talked since, ByungHun was still angry at him..

Just then MiYoung and Yura walked in, "Teacher, we finished helping at the library, did we miss out on any notices?" asked yura. "Ah yes, we have another student joining us again, his name Is Park Chan Yeol," as teacher kang said this Miyoungs heart started to hurt and so did her head, this morning she vomited as well, she wasn't really feeling that well today. Miyoung fainted and Teacher Kang called the nurse into the room, everyone was watching and gossiping now, except for Byunghun who had his headphones in whilst thinking of miyoung while looking out the window and chanyeol who's head was on the table and wasn't really asleep, he was just tired and moody as usual and didnt care about his surroundings. The nurse came in and took miyoung to the hospital and everyone was shocked and Yura and minhyuk were worried. Yura went back and sat next to ByungHun and just stared at chanyeol in front of her, she kind of felt like she knew the reason why miyoung fainted. A school emergency prefect came into the class room. (an emergency prefect is someone who phones your parents or makes any emergency phone calls for you, she came in to get information about mi young so she can make a phone call to miyoungs aunt.) "What is the students name and class name?" she asked Teacher kang. " Her name is Mi Young, Lee Mi Young and this is class 11sk" he said. As Teacher Kang said the students name, Chanyeol looked up straight at the teacher................................................