Chapter 2

Reminiscence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month had passed and school days were just like usual, but you found yourself staring at him more often than you ever had before. To the extent that you were getting obsessed with his sharp, defined facial features and noticed his little habits. His long lashes fluttering as swiftly as butterflies' wings when he began dozing off during History class. His eyebrows furrowed and the tip of his tongue sticking out when he was concentrating on solving a Maths equation. You admitted that even you found yourself creepy, you would peed in your pants if you were Mark.

You would peeked over at him from time to time, especially when he wasn't looking. You thought your life was on the edge when Mark caught you staring at him. You feared that he would found out the 'little' crush you had on him. Maybe he already knew about it. Maybe he didn't. Nobody knows, but the boy himself. 

The one month had made you realized your true feelings and confirmed about it, but you're still hesitating whether you should tell your friends. What if they found out that I was keeping this secret from them? What if they got angry at me for being selfish? What if they don't want to be friends with me anymore? What if... No Haneul! You shouldn't be thinking that way. You slapped yourself. "What's wrong with you?" Yebin stared with wide eyes, examining your red cheeks. You can do it! "Yebin ah... T-there's something I-I want.. no.. need.. must tell you.." You stuttered and it worried the girl. "Is it about me? Is it something good or bad? If it's bad then don't tell me. If it's go-" "Chill! Chill! It's about myself..." 

"Are you going to tell me now?" Yebin asked for the umpteenth time. You'd been giving her hopes when you told her you had made up your mind and that you're telling her. The second when you opened your mouth, you changed your mind. Which drove the girl crazy. Yebin had to refrain herself from pulling your hair and turn you into a monk. "I-I... Never mind.. I'll tell you during lunch break. I promised!" You assured her. "You said that for a million times! Seriously. One last time." Yebin pointed her index finger to you. "Or else I'm going to flip and turn my mode on." 

The bell for lunch break finally rang. The time has come. You glanced over at Yebin and you sighed in relief when she wasn't glaring at you. She was talking to someone at the doorway. You squinted your eyes to see who was it and you were not surprised. It was none other than Jackson Wang. You only knew that he's one of Mark's friend and you noticed that he always stared at Yebin like how you did towards Mark. Jackson clearly built up his courage to start a conversation with Yebin but he just screwed it up with his spiteful tongue. "That dimsum guy is so annoying!" Yebin stomped over to you. She was never a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter