Chapter 1

Reminiscence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another year had gone by so quickly, it's finally 2015. Which means school is starting again. No more relaxation and personal pampering but a pile of homework waiting for you to finish and textbooks for you to read. 

You woke up with the alarm ringing in your ears. You were so not ready for school, especially when you had to meet new friends and dealing with teachers you had not met before.

Rolling yourself off the bed, you headed to the bathroom and began your morning routine. 

You put on your uniform and tied your hair to a high ponytail. It'd been awhile since you looked so neat and tidy. You adjusted your necktie and the navy blue jacket. Looks good. You hummed in satisfaction. 

I can't wait to see Yebin and Jiyeon. OMG. You squealed mentally, feeling excited to reunite with your bestfriends. You could finally spend most of your time with them in school, you didn't even have to worry if one of you were busy. You could finally sit down at the table together with them. How much you wished the three of you would be in the same class. You prayed. 

As you walked into the school, you saw Yebin and Jiyeon waving at you from afar. They were just as excited. "OMG!" The three of you collided into a group hug, crushing your bodies. "I miss you sooooooooooo much!" Yebin exaggerated, pinching and pulling your cheeks. "Come on. Let's go check the class list." Jiyeon pulled Yebin away from you. "Please let us be in the same class. Please please plea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter