1.2 billion (i will make him mine!)

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Hello readers, this is my first time doing writing like this and i feel like it totally messed up. LOL

This story is based on Manga that i have read last time and i really like that manga so, i decided to make it to woogyu story.

If you guys are a Manga lover, you can guess which story i used and changed it Woogyu insted of the original one.

No worries, i will add my own storyline too!

Hope you guys will support me and love the story.

 

p.s: English is not my 1st language so, bare with any mistake lol! ^_^

 

Obviously : Top!Gyu Uke!Hyun

Foreword

Nam Woohyun is a humble and kind hearted boy who lived with his grandmother since he was a kid. His parents died in accident five months after he was born. When, he entered middle school, his grandmother passed away and he lived with his cousin untill he graduate from high school. Now, he is a university student whose cousin Kyungjae betrays him and sells him in an auction to settle his heavy debts with the mafia group at the club. Woohyun is bought by a rich young man Kim Sunggyu who own more than billion wealth and also a influential bussiness man in Korea. He is bought for 1.2 billion won. The reason behind Sunggyu doing this is he remembers Woohyun from three years ago, when Woohyun, a stranger, helped him when he was in trouble and fell sick. Now Sunggyu wants to keep Woohyun close to him in order to protect him, and uses the 1.2 billion debt to force Woohyun to live with him. As Woohyun is still a student and does not have a job, he is forced to sell his body to Sunggyu for 600 000 won a time. Sometimes, he left Woohyun under his aunt care without knowing his three cousins have interest in Woohyun untill one incident happened when Sunggyu would feel that moment is a worst memory ever that he ever let Woohyun had.