It's You

TeukMin - You are Mine

Sungmin gave out a big sigh and landed on his bed on his stomach. He closed his eyes and imagined Teukie kissing his forehead, laying on top of him, and the dreams came that night of him and his hyung making love.

He touched his cheeks. They were burning.. He couldn't hold his feelings inside anymore. He wanted to tell how he felt.

"Hyung.." Kyuhyun was awake too, staring at him. "Are you ok?" He raised up from his bed, walking towards SungMin. He placed his palm against Min's neck, then forehead. "You have a fever?" He raised his brows.

"N-no I'm fine" SungMin blushed harder. Not because of KyuHyun's touches but because the fact he was so hot from that dream. "You sure..?" KyuHyun looked concerned. 

Kyuhyun his hyungs hair. He was so worried. He doesn't act like the normal aegyo child anymore. He seems so strange nowadays.

"Kids, we have another scedule for the Kyochun chicken, you do reme-" LeeTeuk was at the door broke off. He bited his lips at the sight of SungMin laying on his bed, and then creased his brows when he spotted Kyu his hair. But he also noticed that Sungmin seemed to have some sort of... fever?

"SungMin-shii... are you ok?" LeeTeuk asked, coming closer to his bed. Sungmin couldn't breathe anymore, he felt dizzy and everything blanked out before he could say he was ok.

"It was good though that you were prepared to donate blood to your donsaeng." Sungmin heard a voice speaking, not someone he knew. "Y-yeah, stupid child he should know that he needs blood to be ok!" SungMin body seemed to react to this voice. 

"T-teukie.. " he opened his eyes. He saw a man beside LeeTeuk.. probably the doctor. LeeTeuk was in tears. "SUNGMIN" He ran over to his bed and kneeled so he could hug him. LeeTeuk's was so warm and cuddly it made Sungmi feel like he was being a baby again. He moaned a little of his hands his back. He liked him so much, he wants to stay longer with him a bit longer. But Sungmin was beginning to sob as LeeTeuk's tears were dripping down his own shirt.

"Don't you dare leave me! How come you haven't g-got any bloodtransplant for a LONG time, you idiot!!" LeeTeuk was angry and really upset, he could hear by his shivering and stammering. "Did you think scedules were more important?! Your health is more important Ming." He sobbed even harder.

Sungmin gasped, his hyung's back. "I don't know Hyung.. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm not worried about my health when I see you suffer so much through your tight schedules. It's not fair for you either Hyung!" SungMin hugged him tighter.

"And... And... I love you"

Thank you guys for your support! I had totally forgotten my fic :P Sorry Sorry ^^; But I'll update more from now on! HWAITING!