Missed you.

TeukMin - You are Mine

 

Authours note: Just wanna say something to my beautiful Angel Leeteuk, Park Jungsoo. I will miss you terribly when you go to the army but my thoughts will be always of you. I promise that I'll wait faithfully till the day you come back to Super Junior as the leader, our president and Sungmin's lovey dovey husband! Please be safe where ever you go and don't fall sick like Sungmin said. HWAITING LEETEUK! <3 Sarangae Park Jungsoo!

Sungmin saw Leeteuk after 3days again. Leeteuk seemed better now. Sungmin was happy for him. It was early November, everybody was to go to the Seoul stadium and plan out their biggest ever yet concert Super Show 4 World Tour.

Shindong, Leeteuk, Ryeowook, Yesung and Sungmin took the elevator together to the ground parking floor. All of them were awkwardly silent.

‘Erm... So hyung... Sora is coming to watch our concert in a few days?’ Shindong asked LeeTeuk awkwardly. He didn’t like this painful silence.

‘Yeah...’ was all Leeteuk could say. Sungmin bited his lips and took his hoodie over him.

Leeteuk kept glancing at Sungmin; he had worried about him for the whole 3days.

Ryeowook got a call;

‘Ah Hyung! Oh... Ok... Right... Shindong and Yesung’ Ryeowook asked them to get off the elevator. Sungmin and Leeteuk just stared at them, when Ryeowook told them to go without them. There were still 8 floors to go. Leeteuk’s brows creased, while Sungmin nervously stayed in his position.

Sungmin decided to look at him, just once. He looked at Leeteuk who was staring at him like a mirror. Leeteuk broke into tears. Sungmin panicked and hugged him. Leeteuk was shocked but his hands were around Sungmin now, as if it was a natural reaction. Sungmin looked up at him; Leeteuk looked back at him dumbly. He was breathing with difficulty; his eyes were mesmerizing him again.

Sungmin tiptoed to kiss his lips, Leeteuk gasped and held Sungmin’s waist tightly, his legs interlinked with SungMin’s, he could feel his lower part sticking out to him, which made Leeteuk blush. Leeteuk moaned in pleasure when Sungmin’s hands were his own lower part. He wanted to rip off Sungmin’s shirt but they were in the elevator now. Leeteuk pushed Sungmin’s lower part away from his, Sungmin cringed, but they continued kissing. Sungmin’s tears became running with Leeteuk’s. They missed each other terribly.

‘Oh...’

Sungmin broke the kiss and gasped. They saw Kyuhyun and Siwon standing outside, who was watching them with big grins. Leeteuk became really embarrassed and Sungmin looked down trying to hide his red face.

‘Are you coming out or do you want another trip in the elevator up? Kyuhyun smirked.

Without hesitation they both went out. They very well knew what the evil maknae meant.

 

‘I hate you.’ Sungmin said finally in the car, Leeteuk was left to him while Eunhyuk was on the right.

Sungmin took his hand. Leeteuk looked away from him.

‘Why are you like this to me??’ whined Sungmin rubbing his hands.

‘He like Sora, that’s why’ Eunhyuk stretched his arm behind Sungmin and slapped Leeteuk’s head.

‘Let him like her.’ Sungmin said in a plain tone. Leeteuk looked at Sungmin surprised. Sungmin looked very cold.

‘I’ll win over her’ Sungmin said stubbornly.

Leeteuk’s jaw dropped. WHAT WAS HE EVEN TALKING ABOUT?

Sungmin began to Leeteuk’s legs by his feet’s; Leeteuk watched his feet’s confusingly. His eyes widen when he saw Sungmin smirking. He smiled his aegyo smile and laid his head on Leeteuk’s shoulder. Leeteuk was just there staring at him dumbly and confused.

‘I’m not letting that woman take my man.’ Mumbled Sungmin clinging to LeeTeuk.