One, Rumours.

Expectation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
S "The sweetness you gave me before, It's not there anymore." Expectation
chapter 1 It has been a week since the news that the playboy Kim Kai and the innocent Jung Soojung are dating, spreading fuss all over the college. But it didn't bother her though, she's just happy that she got a nice and perfect boyfriend like Kai. I mean, who doesn't want Kai? Rich and Handsome, making all girls drools and squeals whenever he's around. But scratch that, Soojung didn't know that Kai is actually a playboy, she only know that she is dating the great Kim Kai. And she is apparently proud of that.

"Soojung, haven't you heard the rumours?" Sulli -her bestfriend asked her,besides Kai, she only got Sulli, boyish Amber, Super nice Luna, and mommy-like Victoria. Sulli chews her bread while keeping her eyes on Soojung; waiting for her answer impatiently.

"What rumour?" She eyed Sulli curiously

"See, you haven't heard it!" The older groaned and Soojung rolled her eyes, "Tell me, what rumour?" 

"I've been hearing that Kai is actually a playboy, you know," Sulli told her in a very small voice, barely audible. She doesn't feel well about telling this Soojung, knowing that Soojung is clearly in love with Kai. But nonetheless, she just want to protect her bestfriend.

Soojung almost choked on her food, she briefly maintain that. Well they are in college's cafeteria after all, she proceed eating and chewing her foods slowly. "Kai? Playboy?" Soojung asked disbelief, she then chuckled and shook her head. "He is not, you know." She gave her bestfriend a confident smile before continuing. "He may give you a badboy look outside, but inside, he's sweet and cute," Soojung confessed, she feels pretty confident about that. After all, she's the girlfriend, which means she knows him better than the rumours itself, right?

Sulli bit her lower lips, didn't know who to believe. The rumour or her bestfriend. Literally, the rumour itself is spreading wide through the college, making it hard to disbelief on it. "Really? I mean is he acting weird these days? Or is he-" Soojung cutted her off, she nodded quickly few times, "You don't have to worry, seriously. I am his girlfriend, so it means I must know him better than the rumour right?" Soojung smiled at her bestfriend, clearly knowing she was worried. Sulli bit her lower lips again before nodding slowly. "Now, tell me, how are you with Oh Sehun?" Soojung rose an eyebrow, teasing her. 

Causing Sulli's cheeks immidiately changes colour to pink.And with that, they temporary forgot about the rumour that Kai is a playboy. Little did she know, that Kai is actually a playboy.

                                                    
After done with college and stuff, Soojung planned to walk straight back to her Apartment that she shared with her older sister, Sooyeon. They lived together alone in Korea, while Mr. and Mrs. Jung are busy handling their company in California, the place where Soojung w
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter