OO4

It Has To Be You

-YoungHyun's POV-

KRING!! The alarm clock went crazy. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock which was on the bedside table.

It was already 7:30 a.m.

"JaeHee-ah! wake up!! we're going to be late!"

"Huh? okay, I'll go make breakfast..."

"What? NOOOOOOO!! We are going to be late! LATE I TELL YOUUU!!" I shook her.

We rushed to the cafeteria after getting ready. Fortunately, we had time to eat. Yes! EAT ^^

-End POV-

JaeHee then went in line to buy the food. The person in front of her stopped, and she stopped too. They almost bumped into each other.

The person in front of her turned around...

Then she realised that it was....JongWoon!

JongWoon looked at the girl in front of him.

The doe-like brown eyes, rosy cheeks, long dark hair, and it finally struck him...the girl was JaeHee, his first love.

But when she tried to open his mouth to say something, JaeHee just apologised and left.

"JaeHee-ah.." JongWoon called softly.

-----------------------------------------

"Ugh...how did I bumped into him...now I'll just have his face in my head! Great!" JaeHee said to herself sarcastically.

When she came to the table, YoungHyun was already there, eating.

"JaeHee! why were you so slow?" she asked.

"Um..something came up."

"Oh..okay then. EAT!" YoungHyun said, grabbing a piece of chicken.

"....can I sit here?"

YoungHyun looked up, it was Onew from SHINee.

"Um..sure." she replied, her cheeks turning slightly pink. Onew has been her favorite member in SHINee since they debuted.

A FEW MOMENTS LATER...

"Hey, look there!" Onew said to YoungHyun, pointing to a direction.

When YoungHyun went to go look, Onew took the chance to steal YoungHyun's chicken!

"Hmm..there wasn't anything there." YoungHyun said.

She was looking at her tray...her chicken was gone.

"Heyyy! you stole my chicken!" she said to Onew.

Meanwhile, JaeHee had finished eating. But the image of JongWoon is still in her head.

"YoungHyun-ah." she called, disturbing her 'fight' with Onew over a piece of chicken.

"Yeah?" YoungHyun replied.

"Let's go. We're going to be late." JaeHee said. Nevertheless her face was emotionless. Just like a walking zombie.

"Okay. Onew-sshi, I need to go now! Oh, and you owe me another chicken!" she said, being pulled by JaeHee, leaving Onew alone.

He giggled at the site of how cute and hyper YoungHyun was.

THEN...

JaeHee and YoungHyun were rushing to find the vocal class. They got lost a few times.

Then, they found a brown colored door with a sign that read; VOCAL ROOM

They entered the room and saw a figure inside. The person was playing a soft melodic tone.

"Are you the new trainees?" the person said, turning the other way...