OO5

It Has To Be You

Chapter 5

When the person turned around, Younghyun saw a familiar face. It was...Onew!

"You!" Younghyun and Onew said in unison, pointing at each other.

Not wanting to waste time, Jaehee went in between them.

"Yes, he's Onew, our sunbae and vocal teacher that stole your chicken. And she's Younghyun, the trainee and the girl whose chicken you stole."

"Haha! Okay then, let's go work on your vocals now." Onew said, smiling.

AFTER A FEW HOURS

When Jaehee and Younghyun were getting out of the vocal room, Jaehee bumped into someone. Her bags fell down.

She took her bags and looked up.

It was Jongwoon.

"Oh! sorry, sunbae-nim!" Jaehee said, bowing down.

Then, Younghyun stormed out and pulled Jaehee along with her.

"...who was that, oppa?"

"Oh..one of the trainees, Kyura." Jongwoon replied, still looking the other way.

It was the second time he bumped into Jaehee today.

KYURA'S POV

Huh? Why is Yesung oppa looking at that girl for so long? Was she his first love? The one that he has been talking about?

END POV

===================
THE NEXT DAY

Younghyun and Jaehee were at the dance floor.

"Younghyun-ah, can I ask you something?" Jaehee said, grabbing the iced bottled water and gave it to Younghyun.

"Um...sure, what's it about?"

"It's about Jongwoon oppa. Yesterday, why did you pulled me away when I bowed to him?" Jaehee questioned.

"You want to know why? Because! He's the one who went out with another girl! He's the one who broke your heart. And you want to pay your respects to him? He doesn't deserve it!" Younghyun answered.

Jaehee looked at Younghyun and said,
"I bowed to him because he's our sunbae! and can't you get it? I want to let Jongwoon oppa go!!" She shouted, a tear slipped down her cheek.

Meanwhile, Jongwoon was passing by. He heard Jaehee's words loud and clear; "I want to let Jongwoon oppa go!!"

Hearing that, Jongwoon walked away leaving Kyura behind him.

Then, Jaehee stormed out of the room. Kyura glared at Jaehee without her noticing.

'Oh, so this is the girl Yesung oppa has been talking about. The first love!' Kyura thought.

After that, Younghyun went out. She saw Kyura, Yesung's 'stealer' outside and went to her.

"Can I talk to you? How about a lunch?" Younghyun said.

"Oh, sure."

AT THE CAFETERIA

After Younghyun and Kyura had settled down their sits, Younghyun said something.

"Just let me go straight to the point. You, stay away from Yesung. He doesn't even like you!"

"Me? Why do I have to listen to you? You're just a trainee, for goodness' sake!"

"Yes, I might be a trainee but my bestfriend is your beloved Yesung oppa's first love, and will always be!" Younghyun shouted.

Feeling mad, Kyura spalshed her watermelon juice at Younghyun.

SPLASH!

Younghyun's face is now covered with watermelon juice.

After doing that, Kyura just left.

Younghyun wiped her face with a tissue paper. When she opened her eyes, she saw Onew, with a tray of...chicken!

"Uh...I did owe you chicken right?"

So, they shared the chicken. Onew wiped a bit of sauce on the corner of Younghyun's lips. She turned slightly pink.

Meanwhile, Kyura went back to the cafeteria to get something. Then, she saw Onew with Younghyun.

She quickly turned away to the stairs and dialled in Saph's number. Saph is her bestfriend AND Onew's girlfriend.

"Oh.my.god! Saph! you gotta believe this! Onew! He's-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Kyura fell down the stairs.