Stage One: The Meeting.

The Stages of our Relationship

#Hers:

This was my second year of teaching at the small local dance academy located on the outskirts of Seoul. 

It was about 10:37pm, all classes had finished and it was time for me to go pack up and leave. Walking down to the first floor, I heard a loud bang and a groan.

I smiled to myself knowing someone had had a little tumble whilst dancing. Having nowhere to be in a hurry to, I followed the beats of music, leading me to Room 08.

Opening the door, I instantly saw a familiar face, Oh Sehun. 

Only knowing his name, I hurried into the room, bent down on my knees and looked down on him. Woah he's so handsome. He grabbed onto my shoulder I lent to him and I came back to reality.

"What are you doing back here so late hmm?" I asked him. He cheekily smiled and replied, "Teaching a new routine to my class and they're better than me." 

We both laughed and I helped him stand up on his feet. 

"You think you're going to be okay," asking him, concern filling my eyes. He tried to walk on his own and collapsed straight after. I rushed to the him, more worried filled my body. I helped him up and smiled.

"I'll go get a bandage wrap and some ice, stay put." I told him. Minutes after I came back with the first aid kit and helped him wrap up his slightly swollen ankle.

He smiled, eyes turning into moon crescents, making my heart flutter.

"Thankyou so much Haeun, we barely know eachother and you're helping my clumsy up." 

I gave him the icepack and sat down on the pillow beside him. We sat there having a small conversation since none of us seemed to be in a rush to go anywhere. We sat on the cold dance floor together, laughing at the jokes and stories he told me. He was absolutely hilarious and so charming.

He looked at his watch, it showed 11:52pm.

"Oh god, I've got a morning class tomorrow and it's so late," Sehun pouted  realizing he had to wake up early tomorrow. 

"Do you want some help? I've got not classes til noon tomorrow, I'm all free for the morning," I suggested to Sehun hoping he would accept my offer. I could see the sparkle in his eye and he quickly nodded with excitement, scribbling down his number on a piece of scrap paper handing it to me whilst I did the same.

"I'll be waiting for you tomorrow Miss...?"

"Miss Jung Haeun." I smiled at his silliness. He stood up and limped slowly to the door. He turned around to me, winked and waved. I shook his head and waved a small goodbye.

The moment he left and I his footsteps furthering away. I stood up and  squealed. Oh Sehun, this charming and handsome now no longer a stranger has my number and considers me a friend.

This was my first meeting with Oh Sehun at 10:37pm on Friday the June 13, 2012 in Room 08.


#His:

I was currently in Room 08 practicing my new routine for my dance class. I was so tired and this was my 5th time doing the dance from the beginning. 

I was so worn out and my legs were already becoming jelly. Before I could continue my dance, my legs got all muddled up and I collasped.

A groan left my mouth and I laid on the floor, feeling the tingling pain eating away at my ankle.  I just laid there, eyes closed and helpless.

I heard the door creak and my eyes blinked open. The view above me was beautiful. 

My eyes met the eyes of the girl that taught dance in the room above me, Jung Haeun.

She lent me her shoulder, I grabbed it and she pulled me up with all her strength. 

"What are you doing back here so late hmm?" She asked me, I gave her a cheeky smile, "Teaching a new routine to my class and they're better than me." 

We both laughed at the remark I made whilst she helped me stabilise my footing.

"You think you're going to be okay?" she asked me. I looked at her seeing the concern in her eyes, my eyes melted. I tried to walk on my own and collapsed straight away. She rushed to my side and smiled at me. My heart melted again.

"I'll go get a bandage wrap and some ice, stay put." She told me. Minutes later she came back with the first aid kit and started wrapping my slightly swollen ankle up.

I smiled at her, "Thankyou so much Haeun, we barely know eachother and you're willing to help my clumsy up."

She gave me the icepack and sat down on the pillow beside me. We just sat there having a small conversation with eachother. Sitting on the cold dance floor, we continued to laugh at my jokes and stories I made up trying to impress her. It's crazy what guys do to impress girls.

I looked at my watch, it was 11:52pm.

"Oh god, I've got a morning class tomorrow and it's so late," I pouted knowing I had to wake up early tomorrow.

"Do you want some help?" she suggested, I was screaming on the inside, "I've got no classes til noon tomorrow, I'm free for the morning." I smiled brightly and scribbled down my number on a piece of scrap paper and handing it to her and she did the same.

"I'll me waiting for you tomorrow Miss...?" Waiting for her to answer, but I already knew the answer.

"Miss Jung Haeun," she smiled with that beautiful smile. I stood up and limped to the door. I turned around, winker at her and waved. I saw her shake her head and waved back. I closed the door and punched the air outside. Scoring her number and what I considered a 'date' tomorrow morning. She is beautiful.

This was my first meeting with Jung Haeun at 10:37pm on Friday June 13, 2012 in Room 08.