єιgнт

Kiss of Hell

 

 

 

 

                8. Chapter Eight

 

 

 

               

The two sisters sat together in the lounge watching their favorite show: Holyland. “I don’t understand why he’s even trying.” Mia giggled at the scene. Sunah shh-ed the younger as if she had never seen this show. Mia sunk into the couch and sighed playfully. Sunni patted her baby sister’s head and pulled her closer. “Why are you being like this?” she asked and Mia pulled the paper from her pocket. “Hoseok-ssi, he wanted me to give you this.” She said holding the paper up like it was a prize. Sunni just stared at the paper. “It’s blank…” Sunah informed the excited girl. Mia looked over the sheet and saw that it was in fact blank. “But, I saw him write on it!” she bellowed springing up from her seat on the couch. A soft dinging followed by pattering of liquid dragged the pair’s attention. “Sunmi, you’re making a mess!” Sunah exclaimed jokingly. Mia threw the paper behind her and headed towards the kitchen. Sunah grabbed the paper, the edge slicing her finger. “Ah, paper cut.” She huffed grabbing the paper. A drop of blood soaked into the paper and a number appeared.

          Mia returned with paper towels to clean up the water. Sunni was dialing the number into her phone. “There was a number on it.” Sunni told Mia while she cleaned up the spill. Mia looked back at the older girl who was pacing back and forth on the phone. “Uh, yes… Hello…” Sunah said sort of panicked. “This is Yu Sunah,” she stuttered. “I was given this number by, um, Jung Ho—” she was cut off by an abrupt buzzing. “What happened!?” Mia asked tugging on her sister’s arm. She waved her off. “They’re transferring the call.” Sunah shrugged. She put the phone on speaker and sat down on the couch. “This is exciting.” Mia cooed plopping down next to the older girl. “Hello?” the voice of a man hummed over the phone. “Uh, hello?” Mia said before Sunah covered . “Hi, is this Hoseok-ssi?” Sunah asked the man on the other line as he cleared his throat. “Yes, this is Yu Sunah, yes?” Sunah hummed in agreement. The tone of the man’s voice shifted from serious to sort of playful. “How are you?” he asked with a light sigh. Mia’s eyes widened.

“I’m fine, you?” Sunni responded. With a smile evident in his voice Hoseok replied, “I’m alright.” The line got quiet on both sides for a moment before Hoseok spoke up again. “Are you single?” he asked taking the girl by surprise. She took a moment to regather her composure. “Yes…?” she questioned and Hoseok hummed. “I wonder why…” he said more to himself. “Excuse me?” Sunni asked taking the phone off speaker. “Would you like to grab some coffee with me tomorrow?” He proposed. She sniffled and looked at her sister. “Sure.” She answered with a small smile. “I’ll pick you up after work…” he said then the call ended. Sunni put her phone down with a confused smile. “Did he ask you out?” Mia interrogated. Sunah simply nodded and smiled. Mia began bouncing excitedly around the couch. “What’re you going to wear?” she was beyond curious. Sunah stood up and walked to the door with Mia trailing behind her. “It’s after work, so, most likely my work clothes.” Sunah said honestly pulling the door open to reveal an unexpected guest.

A familiar face was smiling at Sunah. Mia was confused, but she cast the feeling aside in order to question this unknown male standing at her door. “Who are you?” she asked moving her sister away from the door, protectively. The guy just smiled and looked past the teenager. “Can I come in?” he asked and Sunah granted him entrance. Mia was boiling. She didn’t like this guy for some reason. “They gathered in the kitchen.” Sunah provided them with drinks and sat between the two. “Mia, this is my friend Yoongi…” she said motioning to the male. He sipped his drink and glanced over at the girl. “Yoongi, this is my younger sister, Mia.” He extended his hand with a smile. “Sunmi, nice to meet you.” She growled ignoring his hand completely. “Nice to meet you too…” Yoongi frowned at the girl. Sunah laughed awkwardly and looked around. “What brings you here?” she asked Yoongi spun his empty cup. “Life.” He said excusing himself to the restroom. “Third door on the right!” Mia yelled turning to her sister. “I don’t like him.” She pouts. Sunni puts up her hand and shushes the girl.

“He gives me a bad vibe…” Sunah nodded and told her sister everything would be alright. Yoongi came back to the arguing pair and cleared his throat. “Sunah, would you like to come with me to a party?” He asked. Sunni thought for a moment and Mia shook her head slight. “Sure, I’ll go grab my coat.” She said eyeing her sister and rushing off to the closet. Yoongi and Sunah leave the house without another word. “Fine, I’ll just invite over some friends.” Mia said sending a text to Yanna and Jungkook.

 

 

 

 

               

  Author's Note ©       

Alrighty, thank you for reading my eighth chapter... I'm actually stuggling to update regularly because of classes and such, but after finals I'll update regularly and better content. If you liked this chapter please subscribe and comment. I'd appreciate it a lot.