ѕєνєη

Kiss of Hell

 

 

 

    7. Chapter Seven

 


    

Mia waited for her mother outside the gate of her school with Jungkook. Their fingers were interlaced as they stood there waiting. “Hyung, we’re leaving!” Yug announces waving to his older friend. Junhong waved at the pair without looking their way and continued on. “I get the feeling that Junhong doesn’t like me.” Mia said sneering at the walking boy. Jungkook shrugged. “His opinion of you doesn’t matter.” He said kissing her quickly. A green sports car skidded to a stop before the young couple. Mia’s heart dropped as she stared into the tented windows. Jungkook tensed up as he stared blankly into the window. Slowly the window slid down to reveal a dark haired man with sunglasses. “Seonsang-nim?” Jungkook gasped. Mia looked at him and then at the man. “Yu Sunmi?” The man said tilting his glasses down to look at the girl. Mia frowned. “Who are you?” she hissed. Jungkook pulled her closer and whispered in her ear. “That’s my teacher… Jung Hoseok.” He said breathlessly as he let her hand go. Teacher?  Mia thought to herself.

“What brings you here, seonsang-nim?” Jungkook asked approaching the car. A small crowd gathered close to gawk at the car and situation. “I came here for Sunmi-yah.” Jungkook waved the girl over with little hesitation. She slowly approached the door. “Mia, don’t go over there!” Yanna blurted pushing through the crowd. Mia looked over to her friends who was right, she didn’t know this guy. “I don’t feel safe, Kookie.” Mia said backing up. Jungkook looked over at Yanna, who stuck her tongue out at the boy. Mia looked at Hoseok, his eyes flashed white. Mia’s eyes widened and her body stiffened her eyes faded to white and she blinked. “Is there a problem, Jungkook!” Yanna yelled at the boy. He turned towards her. “Is there?” he asked entertaining her uncalled for anger. “Yeah, you.” She growled. He laughed walking over to her. “Tell me about it, then.” He said turning his ear to her. Mia stood lifelessly looking at Hoseok. “Come here, Sunmi-yah.” Hoseok said to the lifeless girl and she moved towards the car.

Yanna, who was complaining about Mia and Jungkook, looked over at her friend getting into the car. Her pupil-less eyes frightening the girl. Jungkook looked back to see Mia talking to Hoseok. “Tell me more about this later.” Jungkook said walking over to the car. “Where are you going?” he asked. Mia looked over to her boyfriend, her eyes normal again. “My house, apparently.” She was confused and felt kind of out of it. Jungkook nodded and looked over at Hoseok. Their eyes flashed a golden color, then Jungkook’s flashed red before they faded into their normal colors. The window rose and Jungkook moved away from the car as it sped off down the street. “Do you know where my house is?” Hoseok nodded and the radio to drown out the girl. The two arrived at Mia’s house and she led him into the study. “I’ll be back, would you like something to eat?” Hoseok was examining the room. He looked over at his young hostess. “No, thank you.” She smiled. “I’ll bring you a drink and snack, is that ok?” he smiled at her persistence and nodded. She vanished behind the door.

“Madison, have you seen my—” Sunah barged into the room, but stopped to look at the mystery man sitting at the desk. “Who are you?” she asked closing the door lightly. “And how did you get in here?” Hoseok just looked at her for a few silent seconds. “I’m Jung Hoseok.” He said sitting the book he was holding back on the desk. Sunah nodded opened the door to find her younger sister standing there with a tray. “Oh, unni, hello.” Mia said smiling and handing Sunah a cookie. “Uh, thanks.” Sunah said munching on the small disk. Mia made her way over to the desk and sat the tray down in front of the man. He thanked the girl and motioned her to the seat. They enjoyed the snack before starting on the work. Sunah just observed the scene for a moment then went to the kitchen. Hoseok helped Mia with her work for about an hour then he packed his supplies and got ready to leave. “Sunmi-yah…” Hoseok called looking over his shoulder at the girl. “Hmm?” she replied perking up to listen better. He scribbled on a piece of paper and gave it to the girl. “What’s this?” she asked, he didn’t reply. “Give that to your sister.” She nodded and led him out of the house.

 


    

        Author's Note ©   

 

Another chapter, I'll be trying to make the story easier to follow. Now that J-Hope is in the story it'll become more focus on a select few characters. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please subscribe and comment if you liked it. I'd appreciate it. Thanks for reading :D