Lee Byunghun

My Perfect Life...Not!

                                            

 

          

 

         November 11,2011 was the day a phone call jacked up my life. I'm serious! Until that afternoon, my life in America was wonderful. Exploring a new world outside of Korea, was amazing. But of course SOMETHING had to happen on 11/11/11. Wait, before I get too carried away on the freaking phone call.... Let me introduce myself... my name is Shin Soo Young and I am just a normal 17 year old. Exept for my bestfriend... everyone else seems to agree. Well... aside from the fact that I'm really rich ( thanks to my umma and appa) ... yeah... I'm pretty normal. I've got friends, but I'm really close to one person in particular...

 

 

         Lee Byunghun... my best friend. A lot of people say he's cold and heartless... buf he's SUPA nice and prtective... Sometimes he can be too over protective. He just doesn't know how to show it. Trust me! If you knew how he really is... you'd LUV to be around him all the time! I can tell pretty much anything, and he actually listens to me... He's probably the best... best friend a girl could ever have...

 

 

 

---------------------—————————————————

Hi guys! First update here.. all thanks to a specia friend who helped me out... sorry if you think its boring... I promise i will try harder next time! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!

- CHINJI UNNIE ( yes that is my Korean name...:))