The Phone Call Part 1

My Perfect Life...Not!

          

 

 

 

 

 

HI GUYS!!!! ANOTHER UPDATE JUST FOR YOU!!!

THE WORDS BETWEEN  THESE (*) ARE THE THOUGHTS OKAY!!! 

SOOO ON WITH THE STORY!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Date: November 11, 2011

      Time: 7:45

 

     Soo Young's POV

 

       "Soo Young-ah~~ Wake up now..." I heard as I felt the person nudge me. 

        "15 more minutes Mi Young unnie." I groaned as I shrugged the person off my shoulders.

        "Yah~ Soo Young-ah! School starts in 15 minutes. So if you don't get up now, then we"ll both be late!" He then replied. Now it sounded clear. 

        I slowly opened my eyes------ not really opened but more like squinted. I saw him get off the bed his eyes still on m~~~~

       WAIT DID I JUST SAY HE!!!!!!!!!!

        OKAY... this time I was wide awake with my eyes WIDE opened.

       I sighed in relief "Oh... Byunghun oppa... Why are you here? Where's  Mi Young unnie?"

       "I don't know... she was rushing out of the house this morning carrying several luggages. She told me to wake you up and take care of you while she was gone."  He said shrugging his shoulders .

        *Hmm..... I wonder where unnie went.* You just ignored the thought and hurried to get changed.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

        L. Joe/  Byunghun's POV

 

 As I walked through the gate to  Soo Young's house, I saw Mi Young noona carrying several bags. 

"Oh Anyeong noona!" I said with a bright smile.

" Oh Byunghun-ah you're here!" She said smiling back at me.

"Noona... Why are you carrying soo much things and where are you going?" I asked

"Well... I'll just tell you when the time is right... JUst PLEASE take care of Soo Young while I'm gone arasso...." She then said seriously but with a hint of begging.

"Arasso noona... Do you need help with that?" I asked worriedly.

" Aniyo... No need... Just wake up Soo Young for now... I'll take my leave now.." She said as a taxi neared the house.

"Ne... Anyeong Noona!"

" O... Chalga!"

and That was the end of our conversation. 

I walked into the mansion that Mi Young noona left opened for me... I looked around the house for a bit still feeling unbelievable that I'm inside a rich house... Which is weird.... to consider I too was as rich as Soo Young...

I looked at my watch 7: 45..... SHOOT!!!!! 15 MINUTES BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS!!!!!

I hurriedly but carefully climbed up the what seemed soooo endless stairs... and I walked into Soo Young's room not even bothering to knock.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReDVNW3l4Po7SxfKClTF7

 

I walked up to her bed where she was sleeping... I observed her beautiful features for at lest about a minute.... the I decided to wake her up.

 

 "Soo Young-ah~~ Wake up now..." I said while nudging her in the shoulder. 

  "15 more minutes Mi Young unnie." * WTF! DID SHE JUST SAY MI YOUNG UNNIE!!!! WAAAA!!!SOO YOUNG DON'T DARE THINK OF ME AS A GIRL!!!!!!!* i thought.

    "Yah~ Soo Young-ah! School starts in 15 minutes. So if you don't get up now, then we"ll both be late!" I told her as I got off the bed and she started to squint.

*AISHH!!!!!!! THIS GIRL IS JUST SOOO CUTE I CANT' STAY MAD AT HER!!!! WAIT... ANDWE BYUNGHUN... GOTTA KEEP YOUR COOL... 

GOTTA KEEP YOUR COOL... AISHHH BUT SOOO HARD WITH THIS GIRL....  I feel like i can be myself when I'm around her...* I thought before she spoke.

"Oh... Byunghun oppa... Why are you here? Where's  Mi Young unnie?" She said while rubbing her eyes. * AIGOO SOO CUTE!!! ANDWE!!!! BYUNGHUN FOCUS!!!!!! FOCUS!!!!!!*

 "I don't know... she was rushing out of the house this morning carrying several luggages. She told me to wake you up and take care of you while she was gone."  I said while shrugging my shoulders .

Then she got off the bed and hurriedly went to her bathroom to change.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

ANYEONG CHINGUS!!!!!!!!!

CHINJI UNNIE HERE!!!!!!! SOOOO HOW'S THE CHAPTER BORING? AWESOME? CONFUSING? 

WELL... LEAVE A COMMENT DOWN THERE AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!! YEAH!!!! MORE UPDATES TO COME SO BE PATIENT

PLEASE EXUSE MY BAD GRAMMAR, SPELLING, AND PUNCTUATION...

GOMAWA!!!!!!!

BYE UNTIL THE NEXT TIME I UPDATE!!!!!!