Hoya and Woohyun

Who's That Girl? [Under Construction]

 

Before long, I was waken up by Hoya's voice.
"Hey, you two lovebirds. Wake up. Sungyeol, we have to go" He started shaking Sungyeol to wake him up.
I rolled to my other side to look at Hoya and raised a brow.
"Lovebirds?" He stopped trying to wake up Sungyeol and looked at me to answer my question.
"You two looked so sweet and all. Well, what do you want me to call you two?" I shrugged and rolled to the side to face Sungyeol again.
"You two even look like newlyweds on honeymoon..." Hoya whispered.
Well, obviously I heard him.
I sighed and faced Hoya again. He looked surprised. He probably thought I heard what he said, well I did. My crazy logic.
"I'll wake him up. You get Sungjong, Woohyun, and my breakfast"
"What?!"
"Oh come on. I'm waking up Sungyeol here and you teased me, right?" I raised a brow.
He sighed then nodded at me.
"Aish! Fine... But you have to call me oppa" I pretended not to hear what he said then he jumped off of the bunk bed's stairs and went out of the room.
 
I went back to face Sungyeol again.
I started waking him up.
"Sungyeol-ah. Sungyeol-ah. Wake up, Sungyeol-ah" He started opening his eyes.
"Let's go. You have to leave right? I haven't washed up yet too" I took his hand and sat up.
"Pali. Before anyone else gets there" I stood up first and went to take my take my toothbrush and toothpaste that I left on Sungjong's bed.
I climbed up on the bunk bed again to call Sungyeol.
"Sungyeol-ah. Wake up already or else I'll leave you" He then whined, half acting cute and half still asleep.
I left him alone and got to the CR first then I saw Woohyun.
I ignored him and went on with my own toothbrushing.
Then he burst into laughter. I didn't mind him since I'm almost done brushing my teeth.
When I finally finished, I decided to ask what he was laughing about all this time while I was brushing my teeth.
" Hey, Crazy person, what are you laughing at?"
He started laughing louder and pointed to my head.
"Oh. That. Yeah. I know."
"Your hair is definitely--"
"Daebak. Right?" I continued his sentence then I started laughing sarcastically
He nodded his head vigorously, ignoring my sarcastic laugh.
I left and rolled my eyes.